Docbb
User

Creamypuff - Resto Druid

Postby Docbb » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 currently residing in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Number of Testicles: 37.34
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Of course
- How long have you played WoW: Since I was a smol lil child (early 2005)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've killed lots of bosses, as noted below though, I haven't taken raiding seriously since WOTLK
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Haven't been in a serious guild since late WOTLK, being stationed on Illidan I was able to pug most content in a timely fashion so a guild did feel like it was required. Guilds that I was a part of have since been liquidated :(

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Creamypuff the Druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/Creamypuff
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Resto, current offspec is feral which I only use when questing
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Put down Efflorescence wherever the tank is doing their job and try to encapsulate the max amount of people inside it. Put 2 stacks of Rejuv on the tank for Germination then throw Lifebloom on them. If someone needs a smaller spot heal then Regrowth is handy (obviously they will already have their Rejuv/Germ on them) and a Swiftmend if a larger instant heal is needed which heals another person as well if it's used inside Efflorescence. Wild Growth is my AOE heal with Tranq and Tree of Life coming in as oh shit buttons. Keep Ironbark up on tank either on CD or use as a defensive. Everything about a healer is situational though so this is just a baseline.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Since it's the start of a new expansion I'm going for whatever gear I can obtain right now. Intellect is obviously best start for healer, Mastery and Haste are my runner ups, depending on how efficient I am at keeping as many HoTs up as possible, then Crit Strike into Vers. Weighting for healers is really dependent on encounter and raid size so it's hard to put down on paper. As for feral I'm not super proficient at it so unless it's a necessity I don't know a whole bunch.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? IcyVeins among other sites. Most testing is done in game because that's the most accurate place for it!
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Cause I'm cool and I already picked out a name on your server :) Can't give an honest answer besides the fact that I show up to raids one time every night and I'm always extremely open to critiquing.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://imgur.com/a/5qGYWUM My current UI, always subject to change
- Logs from warcraftlogs: I don't have any :(
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Currently running a 1080 with an FX-9590 and 32 gigs of ddr3 (why did I make these mistakes with this insanely hot chip and shitty ram)
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Simple Math seems to really follow the values that I am looking for. I've spent years playing this game and I've lost my consistent group. I'm looking for a home of people that are not only friendly and enjoyable to be around; I'm looking for players that are competent in clearing content. I found out about Simple Math by Paranoia's post on the Guild Recruitment Forums
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://imgur.com/a/R8OhXfa
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). https://imgur.com/a/AIOrOjr

Mooby
User

Re: Creamypuff - Resto Druid

Postby Mooby » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Are you available for a short interview in Discord sometime tomorrow evening?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Docbb
User

Postby Docbb » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:13 pm

I'll be available anytime after 6pm EST tomorrow!

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Sent you a link for our Discord, see you tomorrow!
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”