User

PanzaGhor - Rouge

Postby panabufa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location:
19, São Paulo Brazil
- Number of Testicles:
I'm not fat anymore and i discovered it was only one testicle and two penises
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
I do
- How long have you played WoW:
almost 10 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Got the game as my 10yo birthday gift one month before wotlk and started playing on Darkspear/Ally my first raid was an ulduar pug with vox radix and i helped them with icc 25 hc a couple of times but didn't join their main core because of age restriction, had to stop playing for some time in cata because i had some problems on school but managed to clear firelands and bastion of twilight on 25 hc before 5.0.4, took a break from the game and lost access to my old account because i forgot my password and lost access to my old hotmail (i still try to recover my e-mail sometimes), came back on 5.1 and started on a brazilian realm but didn't find any guild because of all the drama that occurs on brazilian guilds, because of that i spent my time doing lfr raids quests and some normal pugs. At the start of wod i killed 5 bosses on normal highmaul and then took another break until 6.2, came back on april of 2016 and started over on Azralon where i reached 100 in less than one day and got ready for mythic raiding in less than two weeks (ilvl 717) alone doing pugs but again gave up on raiding because of all the drama, found my current guild doing some heroic pugs and transferred my character to alterac mountains so i could join their guild, they were awesome and we managed to get 11/13 on hfc and 5/7 on EN, got Gul'Dan with SM and that was my last cutting edge boss.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
SM cause it died, VV cause VV and i'm about to leave envy because it did not meet my expectations.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Panzaghor, Rogue
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/Panzaghor
- Race & professions:
Orc(Might change to Zandalari) with alchemy and herbalism
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Subtlety MS with mut and outlaw as offspec, usually play mut for farm and outlaw when needed
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
pull with shadowstrike into nightblade then SoD and SD, Shadowstrike twice into evisc and repeat and once finished i go back into SD, SoD on CD, SB on CD, vanish when Find Weakness is about to end and SD when SoD is up or when i'm about to cap with two or lees CP.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
instructions unclear, dick stuck on taco shell
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Legendary Black Rod that drops from Le Ghor
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
mut: Haste because of the tick of poisons and bleeds, crit, versatility and then mastery for baseline dmg on bleeds and poisons
Subtlety: Agility, Haste, Versatility, Critical Strike, Mastery.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Ravenholdt, SimC and personal testing

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
https://ibb.co/jj5Ud9
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30226080?zone=17&mode=detailed#difficulty=4
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Ryzen 7 1700 3.9GHz, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z, 1080TI and i hover around 100 fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
Cause i`m always up to date with my class, the raid and i always participate in the guild to contribute and grow as a family.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I've been in SM before
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7549542081.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
https://ibb.co/iOmzBU

Clammy
User

Re: PanzaGhor - Rouge

Postby Clammy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:01 pm

I love the different colors

panabufa
User

Postby panabufa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:39 pm

ty clammy, im a brazilian with ocd so i like things organized

Clammy
User

Postby Clammy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 pm

I accept this as a trial

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 pm

We'd like to offer you a trial - check Discord msgs.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”