- Age & Location: 31, Phoenix AZ
- Number of Testicles: 3 1/4
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes. Lost my first enh shaman equipped with a sweet herald of woe to the chinese farmer I was buying gold from.
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla, but off and on. I skipped MoP
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Glory days were back in TBC and beginning of WotLK. School had me raid Cata sparingly, and had to skip MoP. Raided casually in WoD as balance, had to stop at Blackhand. Recently this tier up to Krosus in NH before the end of grad school forced me to stop. (all mythic)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Daytime guild on Runetotem <Exiled From Hell> I cleared EN with them mainly bc it fit my hectic work/school schedule. Mal Ganis <Parcel Town> small guild i joined with a bunch of friends. Pre nerf Krosus wrecked the guild, but by that time I could no longer commit to raiding 3 days a week.
- Name & Class: Kaiten - Ele Sham
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... a%C3%ACten
- Race & professions: Orc/Alchemy/Herb
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Not often tbh. I played resto to heal heroics for fun and in mid tier mythic +
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Ele near the end of my Legion tenure had 3 viable specs, if not a little underwhelming. I have videos I'll post the links to of me playing all three specs.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All i want is Prydaz
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Warcraft logs. I usually look at what the best players are running and try to do it myself. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery I suppose.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: See videos I linked
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3
From N/H/M Nighthold with my most recent guild
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... en#zone=10
1st odyn kill
1st dragons kill. (i dont know if they logged this one?)
With my daytime guild on Runetotem has our ToV progression as well. (i dont know why they didn't log Guarm or the last 2 bossed in EN)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Gts 1080Ti. 250SSD.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? If I'm being honest you shouldn't. You guys seem like a competent group of raiders. I too have been raiding a long time. I guess im asking for opportunity? A chance to see where I stack up against other players/recuits. And then see if I turn out to be the best player for the position you guys are trying to fill.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? No, I saw your guys' post on the forums. School is finally finished for me and I've been itching to get back into non casual WoW. Im looking for a stable home to that with.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Ping 75, DL 145 UL 11.5
I'm applying to hopefully play ranged DPS for you guys. I dont want to play ele again for a second expansion. I would love to play Mage/lock. I understand that pretty much renders my logs, maybe entire app useless, but i believe I will be able to play and learn the roles and play at an acceptable level come raid time. Thanks for your consideration.