User

Laborday: Warlock App

Postby Laborday » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:20 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 24, Washington State

- Number of Testicles: 2, 1 that actually functions

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes, mobile auth

- How long have you played WoW: 12 years. Spring 2006

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've raided casually majority of time except for times where school freed up. 6/8h Dragon Soul, 13/13h Siege of Org, 6/7m Highmaul, 6/10m BRF (quit for new job).
Legion has been the first expac where i've raided a majority of it. 7/7m EN, 2/3m TOV, 10/10m NH, 5/9m ToS, 3/11m Antorus

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Wonky/Illuminate was the guild I raided in all of Legion. It was my own guild I raid led. Left in middle of ToS due to family emergency. Guild broke up early Antorus due to raiders getting better offers and guild drama.

Character Information:

- Name & Class: Laborday, Warlock

- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... e/Laborday

- Race & professions: Void Elf for now, Troll when horde. Alch/Engi

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Affi/Destro. I can play both at a comfortable level. Will need to get used to new demo

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: A lot of things have changed since prepatch but it comes down to using UA effectively and keeping dots up. Deathbolt looks like it could possibly change up the rotation at 120 but currently its just used with full dots (if possible) and 1 UA as loading up on full UAs doesn't increase it's damage that much.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? BFA lul

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Using Sephuz/KJ/Sacrolash for leveling

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Hard to say with prepatch but its currently Mastery>Haste>Int>Crit>Verse. Can give better answer come BFA when more sims come out.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Lock discord is really good. Askmrrobot and simcraft

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
I haven't been in a raid since early January.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I'm currently using a friends computer. My died on me a few months ago and i'm planning to have it fixed by early to mid september. On the current computer i use an Nvidia geforce gtx 970. Raid fps hovers between 25-40. Will drastically improve once my computer is fixed

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? My logs are average but they will be way better when i'm not raid leading. If you ask Ham, he can tell you my style of raid leading which was essentially sacrificing my damage to call out every single mechanic and ability. Because of my preference to raid lead like that, i love to have a deep understanding of each and every fight. I believe looking at the fight as a raid leader and thinking of different strategies makes me a better raider when I can focus on myself.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was the raid lead for Ham and Hentai for a few tiers. Ham mentioned you guys were looking for ranged and I needed to get away from leading.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7506404993

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Mooby
User

Re: Laborday: Warlock App

Postby Mooby » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:37 am

Accepted off of the paint alone.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Caluna
User

Postby Caluna » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:35 am

WOW

Laborday
User

Postby Laborday » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:28 pm

<3 LOL

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”