Zerrix - DH Havoc for BFA (current enhance)

Baddies
Zerrix
User

Zerrix - DH Havoc for BFA (current enhance)

Postby Zerrix » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:56 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 29 CA (irvine)
- Number of Testicles: depends. on saturdays i have 13 and most other days i have 10. they orbit around eachother
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I have an authenticator on my account
- How long have you played WoW: since I 2005 (BWL was my first progression raid)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Most end game bosses except those in cata and mop (killed garrosh in siege farm). 11/11M for this tier. everything but KJ on last tier. Cleared EN and Nighthold mythic. Last expac (WoD) was full clear CE every tier on boomkin
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: they were alliance and I want to be horde. I didn't enjoy the racist memeing and eventually felt unwelcome.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: I'd like to play DH in BFA. if you need ranged I'd play boomkin or warlock.
- Link to battle.net Armory: Enhance: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ecus/Zerix
- Race & professions: Orc and I will probably be alchemy / flowerpicker to help guild bank with pots
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Havoc and Veng, i'd play veng in m+
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: build fury, spend fury, dont get hit by mechanics
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? lol prepatch
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? for enhance - all. for DH - the good ones for leveling
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): idk the meta at 120 yet
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Class discord + asking questions to the dudes that write the icy veins articles (wordup, twintop, hekili, etc). Simcraft and raidbots.com

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 4970k, 1080Ti, 32GB ram, usually 60fps @ 4k on ultra w/ a 4K acer predator monitor with 60Hz refresh rate.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? because I work from home and will never skip or miss raid. Because I'm 29 and not 19. Because I can do 500+ pulls on a boss and not complain.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? My boy paradigmz raids with you. As do some old acquaintances i played with - Ebenezer, and Kilohertz who i've raiding with in the past in a shitter guild I was an officer in shortly. I know Piaa as well since I hang out in Nascent discord often.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Image

Mooby
User

Re: Zerrix - DH Havoc for BFA (current enhance)

Postby Mooby » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:26 am

We currently have a large roster of melee DPS. You mentioned you could play Boomkin or Lock instead of DH, are you ok with playing either of those instead?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Zerrix
User

Postby Zerrix » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 am

Yes Boomkin is fine. Probably will be amazing on G'huun mythic

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:20 am

Could you come into Discord for a brief interview tomorrow sometime?

DM'd you the info
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”