Postby Juggs » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 29, Vermont USA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All of them

Started Later in Vanilla so only did a few raids
Full cleared TBC in top tier guilds while context was current (One of the first rogues to obtain dual glaives) (Mained Holy Pal/Rogue/Resto Druid)
Full cleared Wrath peaking at US 3rd, World 10th Yogg 0 with CUTIES ONLY (left the guild after TOGC to transfer to oceanic because I moved to South Korea) Heroic clears for the rest of the exp in less hardcore guilds. I also dabbled in Arena PvP at this time and got Gladiator on a disc priest in 3v3. (Mained Rogue/Disc Priest/Resto Druid)
Didn't play much Cata as I was abroad both in South Korea and in Iraq (I was in the Army for almost 6 years active duty). (When I did play I played Rogue/Lock)
Mists - I full cleared on heroic up to HoF time range then took a break from WoW during the last two raids Throne and Siege. (Mained Rogue)
WoD - Full cleared heroic/mythic up until HFC came out then my mythic guild imploded the week before mythic opened so rather than doing the whole application grinding again I just took the rest of the exp off. (Mained Rogue with mythic spit runs on Hunter)
Legion - I came back to WoW in 7.2.5 when Tomb opened up. Got into a heroic guild, then a mythic guild until it died (like too many mythic guilds these days especially in Tomb). Finished off the exp in heroic clear guilds and playing many alts. (Mained Warrior this exp over rogue because I wanted to try something new, Notable alts: Rogue/Druid/Shaman/Demon Hunter)

Planning on playing Warrior going into BFA (Likely Druid second and Rogue (old faithful).

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

TBC days, Mostly hopped up the progression ladder to further my advancement
Wrath days, peaked with CUTIES ONLY then due to the military slowed down to average heroic guilds
Cata days, as I stated before, didn't really play at all other than full clearing heroic Dragon Soul
Mists days, went in strong with heroic clears until the guild semi died around HoF. Took a break.
WoD days, started strong in heroic clears until guild from Mists really died from drama so I joined a mythic guild and full cleared mythic and sold BRF runs until the guild died before mythic HFC opened. Took a break for the rest of the exp.
Legion days, finally came back to WoW during 7.2.5 when Tomb opened. Joined a heroic clear guild and progressed into mythics until Tomb killed the guild like it did many. Finished off this exp enjoying playing my alts through heroic clears and 20+ Mythic + keys.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Jüggs
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... j%C3%BCggs
- Race & professions: Orc - Ench/Herb
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec Arms. For off-spec, mostly Prot in Mythic+ and Heroic Raids, Never really touch Fury (Don't enjoy it).
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: This is a flawed question as every fight is different because of mechanics, assignments, talents, adds etc. As me specific situations and I'll be happy to answer.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? All over 75 (same with 4-5 of my alts).
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All needed ones.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): This again changes with the situation (singe target vs aoe) but generally Mastery > Haste to 20% (10% with IFTK talent) > Vers = Haste = Crit > Strength.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I read a lot of theorycrafting and discord communities for classes (not just warrior). For warrior, Skyhold Discord, The Arms Compendium, comparing top logs etc.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh20 ... k6oqui.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i74970k, 16gig, GTX 980. I cap frames at 144
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Long time player, one of the most dedicated players you'll ever meet, I can adapt and excel in almost any situation I'm in and on any class I play.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I'm looking for a guild that can full clear mythic content in a timely manner while also on a short raid schedule. I can't do casual content, and I'm not looking for a hardcore four night a week guild. Found the guild via wowprogress.com posting.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). MS Paint doesn't exist anymore sadly.

Juggs
User

Re: DPS Warrior

Postby Juggs » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:43 pm

I didn't mention in the app above, but my girl friend is always looking for a guild. She plays healers (insert typical girl stereotype meme here) mainly she's looking to play monk/priest in BFA. We'd ideally like to be a package deal so we can raid together.

Juggs
User

Postby Juggs » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Also looking for a guild* not always.

Semerhage
User

Postby Semerhage » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:41 pm

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). MS Paint doesn't exist anymore sadly.

Not optional.

If pressing the windows key and typing in Paint is to hard to figure out how could we be sure you would make a competent raider who can problem solve.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Semerhage wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). MS Paint doesn't exist anymore sadly.

start -> run -> mspaint
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Juggs
User

Postby Juggs » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:52 am

Hey thanks for the app, would you be available for a Discord interview tomorrow(Thursday) at around 9:30pm EST?

Juggs
User

Postby Juggs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Sure thing!

Juggs
User

Postby Juggs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:09 pm

I didn't see an add on bnet so let me know when you'd like to reschedule! I should be around tomorrow/this weekend most of the day/night

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”