Arsoka- 11/11m Resto Druid

Baddies
Pia
User

Arsoka- 11/11m Resto Druid

Postby Pia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 am

Player information:
My name is Lena but I go by Pia. I am 20 years old, i love raiding, and i love a good community. I love me some animals too.

- Age & Location:
20 y/o, and I live in Maryland.

- Number of Testicles:
Uhhhh none >:C

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
No. My phone is on the verge of breaking and it's aids to use.

- How long have you played WoW:
I've played since vanilla as a little kid, but I was purely casual then. I quit mid cata, returning during late wod and played a casual PVP style until I was delightfully forced into a PVE healing position. I have been heavily interested in PVE since Emerald Nightmare.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
4/7M - EN
4/10M - NH
7/9M- TOS
11/11M- Antorus
(As you can see I've been repidly upgrading my play from where in EN i stuggled to get aotc, to where I've made cutting edge in the span of one expansion.)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I don't want to get too far into detail, because this was already discussed in Discord last night. But to put things short:
-At What Cost (Emerald Dream, currently 11/11m) I left due to a toxic atmosphere and due to many of the officers ignoring my suggestions and not regarding my input.

-Nascent, Team 6 (Emerald Dream) This was discussed yesterday. I am in good standing with them but I was removed.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
my names in game are Arsoka, druid, Arsucca, monk, and Arthicca, hpriest. (all on emerald dream.)

- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eam/arsoka

- Race & professions:
Most of my characters are tauren, with my priest being a panda. My professions are tailoring, and my alts have gathering professions to make money.

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Main spec: Restodruid. Offspec: Feral, WW monk or MW monk.
Feral is played in heroic runs or in mythic when extra healers are not needed, but this is rarely enough that I am less comftorable in most mythic fights as feral. Willing to learn as soon as neccesary.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
I smash wild growth and rejuvenation. Its pretty simple tbh.
During heavy damage, i make sure a mushroom is down, wild growth is on cooldown, and ghanir and/or flourish is used.
Tranq- duh, to be coordinated with other healer CDs.
Swiftmend- Preferably kept on cooldown unless I know i will need it for imminent burst healing.
Flourish/ghanir- To be used when i set up a bunch of rejuvs and pop a WG, extend the WG and rejuvs, then ghanir all of it. Kreygasm
I have weakauras that track my lifebloom uptime, mushroom uptime, and cen ward CD. I am getting more weakauras rapidly and soon I will be swapping to a new UI from default.
(I dont fully understand this question tbh so i did my best.)

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
Resto - 80
Feral- 79
Guardian- 76
Boomie- 55

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?
I have all of them. Every fucking leggo.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
rdruid- ilvl is pretty much king.
Feral- Vers>haste/crit>mast
(I'd lvoe to talk to blake for more info, this has actually been unclear to me for the whole expansion.)

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I lurk in the dreamgrove discord for info, study logs of top tier rdruids, but most importantly I like to take personally consult high tier druids and take one on one advice from them. I expect Blake to be a good influence.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
This is a screenshot that's a few months old, since then I have gotten more weakauras and keybindings.

- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... eam/arsoka - druid
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... am/arsucca - monk
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... am/athicca - priest

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I use a gaming desktop with an SSD. I'm not well versed in figuring out computer software so im unsure of some things. My FPS goes from 70 and is intentionally capped at 100. Neither ping or FPS have not been an issue for me.

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I am committed to improving myself as a person and a player. I have a strong love for community and have already seen that there are high hopes that simple math has a community i can call home.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Wayves slammed me a recruitment message. Unfortunately I do not know anyone in the guild yet, but I am looking forward to making friends. If neccesary I have people that can vouch for me in Nascent.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7423963648

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Image Your fearless leader, dippin.

Paradigmz
User

Re: Arsoka- 11/11m Resto Druid

Postby Paradigmz » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:44 am

Hello Pia, thanks for the application!

Paradigmz here, team 6's resident spriest (I hate myself). I’m glad to see your app and I was hoping you would be kind enough to answer a few questions.

Whats your opinion on anime?

Do you play a goblin, if not, why?

How many times have you been in the hype zone?

Also, One thing came to my attention with your application:

"I left due to a toxic atmosphere"

Can you elaborate on what defines toxic to you?

Team 6 is looking forward to your response! Team 9 is a bunch of hoes

Pia
User

Postby Pia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Hey paradigmz! Good to see people on team 6. Its a wonderful place.
As for your questions;
I dont have time for anime, the WoW grind never stops, however i enojyed Soul Eater and One Punch Man. That is the extent of my anime watching.

I don't play a goblin because they can't be druids, and because they don't have horns or a tail. However, if vulpera become playable next xpac, I plan on makign a vulp warrior, which shares a skeleton with goblins, and if they do not become playable, i will likely make a goblin warrior.

I've been in the hype zone very minimally, I spent about 5 minutes in it this morning. Then i realized after last night's actions, I probably belong in Litty City.

And as for the "toxic atmosphere." I hope I made it clear that it was NOT Nascent with the toxic atmosphere, but my previous guild, at what cost. Nascent is full of very mature and friendly people, and I am heartbroken to not be leaving them. They are the most supportive guild I've met so far.
My guild before them, AWC, was the one with a toxic atmosphere. I am not one to publicly talk down or spread shit about my previous guilds, as I have a good amount of respect for them, but I will be willing to go into detail in private messages. In short, the leadership ignored my advice, the healing coordinator didn't do his job, leaving me to sometimes have to call out on the spot calls without an authority to back myself up, and although that didn't lead to problems, the leadership grew very hostile towards me and when I asked if i could be doing something better, I was told there were no issues in my play or my personality, when they clearly no longer enjoyed me as a person.
I guess that's more details than I should put, but honestly and transparency are important to me. feel free to DM me if you have further questions on the negative topic of my old guilds.

Pia
User

Postby Pia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:47 pm

I forgot to mention what i define as a toxic environment. Here are a few things:
Rumor spreading behind peoples backs
Lying in cases where it is not absolutely neccesary.
Any two faced display.
A lack of feedback on person and performance is unoptimal, as it leads to misunderstandings. eg; I want to know if I am underperforming or if i said something out of line and should apologize or improve my play.
Blatant bullying.
Subtle bullying.
Exclusive cliques.
Uncontrolled rage from members during stressful times.
I'm sure I could find more things to list, but these things stress me out, and due to my anxiety, I'd like to know exactly how people think of me and my performance.

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Out of curiosity, why do you play with your healing frames on the left side of the screen. Wouldn't it be more helpful to have it towards the center/under your character, so that you can notice if you have to move out of something and or avoid a mechanic. Either way the app looks fine.

Paradigmz
User

Postby Paradigmz » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:58 pm

"I dont have time for anime"

Its gonna be a yes from me dog

Pia
User

Postby Pia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Hey tonsil,
I have tried around with frame positioning and having them in the center of my screen irritates me and somehow makes it harder for me to notice whats under my feet, as I would have frames in the way. I've had frames on the left for as long as i've been raiding effectively, so I'm pretty comftorable with it, but I am looking to upgrade my ui going into bfa so I can practice and get used to a more mainstream layout.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Paradigmz wrote:"I dont have time for anime"

Its gonna be a yes from me dog
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Paradigmz wrote: Team 9 is a bunch of hoes

bbibbi
User

Postby bbibbi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:15 am

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”