User

Ele Shaman seeking new home.

Postby Paz » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:53 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28 MN,USA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since about 4 months prior to BC release
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): BC stopped during BT and missed sunwell. Wotlk did 2 drake os live then missed Ulduar sadly :(. End of wrath was in a one day a week 10 man we killed all but heroic LK, and got the bloodbath drake when it was current. Cataclysm-up to SOO I missed being able to raid due to 80+ hours a week between school and work. In warlords had lots of groups fall apart so my kills are scattered. HM 5/7 M, BRF all but BF and Blackhand done on mythic. HFC joined the guild I was with the longest called Seraph on mal’ganis, helped two different teams ended up 12/13 post nerf with no gore fiend kill. EN 5/7M(CE), TOV 1/3M (CE), NH 5/10M (same guild different group I joined was mid guldan prog so didn’t get to raid much with them), TOS 6/9M, Antoras currently 10/11 23% phase 3.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Current to oldest I remember.
Regency (split off of Seraph stayed with raid team) team has disbanded as of 6/14/18 didn’t want to leave but things change.
Seraph Mal’ganis with from Mid HFC until TOS. (Team branched off to form Regency).
Guild Killers - Stormrage
The Decoy - Illidan

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Pazman Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... nis/pazman
- Race & professions: Troll Alch/herb
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Elemental, Enhancement and Resto os. Rarely was asked to do anything other than ranged dps in former group. Had back up healers and to many melee.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: 4 seconds from pull pop fire elemental, 2 seconds pre-pot with elemental blast macro, flame shock on pull followed by double lava burst, reapply flame shock, pop asc and troll racial, spam lava burst till either maelstrom cap point at that point you would ES otherwise elemental blast when off CD. Stormkeeper after asc unless saving for priority add bursting damage, 100% uptime on flame shock, lava burst to prevent over capping. Earth shock to prevent overcapping of maelstrom.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Ele 79, Enhance and Resto 75
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All shaman ones.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): 1000 crit want roughly 850mastry and 600 haste and a little Vera, this best for general single target dps. Currently shaman has to much haste and missing mastery. 7,3 basically removed shaman breakpoints for mastery.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Most of my research comes from https://www.stormearthandlava.com

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Just moved into new house, internet not set up yet, will try to get ASAP should be able to get it either tomorrow or Saturday. Comcast already screwed up the first appointment.

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps Group did private logging part way through mythic. So don’t have later boss logs unfortunately.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I7-7700, gtx 1080, 32 GB DDR4 3300hz, 1tb n.ve SSD, Benq 24 144 hz 2k monitor. Typical FPS is from 60-75 during 20 man boss fights.

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I tend to be loyal to a fault with groups, will suffering through the tough times and not jump ship. Willing to do whatever is asked to get a kill for the group. If that requires me sitting for a dps that is more suited to a fight I won’t get bent out of shape over it.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Found you via post on recruitment forums. Looking for a solid two day group to push myself and to have a home in BFA cause being without a group blows.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Can provide once internet is set up at the new place.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). I’ll show you my mad MS paint skills once my internet is back.

Thank you for the consideration look forward to hearing back.

Waves
User

Re: Ele Shaman seeking new home.

Postby Waves » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Are you available for a Discord interview sometime this upcoming week?

Paz
User

Re: Ele Shaman seeking new home.

Postby Paz » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 pm

Yeah will be free basically any night. Just going to be doing some unpacking.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”