- Age & Location: 25, Alabama
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since WoTLK (too lazy to count years)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 3/11 Mythic Antorous
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Unreal Guardians, Pollo de la Muerte. For Unreal Guardians my reason for leaving is lack of a consistent player base to have 20 people each week for mythic. Therefore currently there is no progression. I love everyone in the guild, but I want to progress not struggle with farm content. I could no longer make the raid times of Pollo due to my current job.
- Name & Class: Valethea Holy priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... n/valethea
- Race & professions: Void Elf Enchanting/Tailoring
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Holy MS Shadow OS. Occasionally play shadow for world quests and when we have to many healers (which isn't often)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: prayer of mending on cd, HW: serenity on cd, Light of tuure on tanks or anyone taking a lot of damage. Holy word sanctify then prayer of healing for aoe damage. Divine hymn for incoming significant amount of raid wide damage. Heal and binding heal as a ST heal filler while sanctify is on cd. Guardian spirit on someone if they are about to die. Leap of faith on special helmet kids standing in bad.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 79 holy 74 shadow 63 disc
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All holy leggos.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Usually I go for gear with crit mastery when I am starting to gear up, since my mastery is where I want it to be I have been going for crit/haste gear. Ideally the stats you want for holy are 40%+ crit, 15-20% haste, 40% plus mastery and 15% vers.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Priest discord, logs
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/valethea
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Intel i7-8700k CPU @ 3.70 GHz, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 32 GB ram 68 or lower fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am always willing to take criticism on how I can improve my healing, I learn mechanics to fights fast. I am also knowledgeable on different healing classes so I would be able to make suggestions to help others improve.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Benerrarros
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7287995619
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).