Baddies
wRoadie
User

wRoadie - Shadow / Disc / Holy Priest

Postby wRoadie » Tue May 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 - Colorado
- Number of Testicles: Usually 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Nah, had to switch it off a while ago and forgot it was off tbh
- How long have you played WoW: Since end of MoP, nothing serious at all until this expac
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 8/10M NH, 5/9M ToS, 8/11 ABT current content
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: City Council, guild is literally dying right now and I'm looking for something new and more progressed

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Wroadie - Priest (Also bring some decent alts)
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/c ... us/Wroadie
- Race & professions: Blood Elf, Enchanting & Alchemy
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? At this point I'm not sure what my MS is, probably Shadow? But I play(ed) all 3 on progress, rekills, and farm on all the bosses pretty much
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Pre-pot at 2, pre-cast Mind Blast(MB) at 1, apply Vampiric Touch then Shadow Word: Pain, MB again with belt, flay twice and enter Voidform, immediately Void Torrent and then maintain DoTs and priority of Void Bolt > MB > Mind Flay, press Mindbender somewhere around 29-34 stacks depending on mechanics / procs / etc.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 76 in Disc, 75 in Shadow & Holy
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All of note, only thing I'm missing is the Penance belt for the fun MG build for Disc
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For shadow, the goal with belt + sephuz is around 16k haste depending on comfort, then Crit > Vers > Mastery for ST and Crit > Mastery > Vers for most multitarget
Disc is a bit of feely craft, and generally ilvl over everything, most disc priests are running around 30-35% haste then crit and mastery both have tons of value
Holy is also feely craft and also loves the intellect that comes with ilvl with anywhere between 40 and 50% mastery depending on whether or not it's overhealing, then around 20ish% haste is ideal, and plenty of crit. Vers doesn't hurt either!
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Class discords (H2P), Automaticjak's stream (I know, I know.), wowhead guides for alts, and of course warcraftlogs

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: How about a moving screenshot since my weakauras are cool:

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... us/Wroadie
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Desktop, i7-4790k, 16GB of 2400mhz DDR3, and an EVGA GTX1060 FTW
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I genuinely care about playing well and improving, and am able to tolerate people making mistakes but I still just want progress in the end.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Good friends with Hamsword and Clammy! I've watched plenty of you guys, and like the general raid environment you guys have got going on. You also certainly impressed with your quick progress!
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
Voila: http://puu.sh/AelMz/0e8894da65.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
http://puu.sh/Aem0d/ba1a7a60e0.png Enjoy

Dippindots
User

Re: wRoadie - Shadow / Disc / Holy Priest

Postby Dippindots » Tue May 01, 2018 10:56 pm

GUY_AKA_GUY 100 Bits

wRoadie
User

Postby wRoadie » Tue May 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Yeah I figured I'd separate myself from all the other streamers by incorporating my donation / sub history into a WeakAura

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed May 02, 2018 12:03 am

Thanks for the application, is there a time we could speak to you in Discord about a trial?

wRoadie
User

Postby wRoadie » Wed May 02, 2018 12:37 am

Would love to, perhaps some time this weekend or next week? Have a bunch of final projects and some personal things to take care of before then.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 am

PM'd you the discord info

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”