User

Holy Paladin Semer

Postby Semerhage » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location:
27. Ontario, Canada
- Number of Testicles:
Yes
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes
- How long have you played WoW:
Since Sunwell in BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
0 Light Yogg was the only tier i put serious time into killing. The rest have been Heroic (Normal depending on xpac) while i was attending school.
-Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Toxic. There is constructive criticism then there is just being an ass.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Semer, Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eden/semer
- Race & professions:
Belf. Engineering and Alchemy
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Holy mainspec. Ret OS. Do not play much Ret but have BiS legendaries and can pull decent wheelchair numbers.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Holy Shock with all relics w/ Shock Treatment trait is a Hpally #1 Priority. Pressing Hshock on CD and light of dawn during AoE damage. Healing anyone other than a tank, use Infusion of Light procs with Holy Light when 4 piece is procced. Otherwise always use Flash of Light.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?
All of them for Holy. BiS for Ret. Not farming for Prot.

-Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Holy - In this order: Crit (used to be 50% breakpoint), Leech(gain enough to balance if possible leech healing with damage taken from aura of sacrifice), Mastery(needs to be second highest secondary stat for the effect to be worthwhile), Haste(incase i want to go oom faster.), Vers(can be equal to haste, for the obvious effects vers gives), Intellect(we have too much int at this point in the expansion that its beat by every secondary stat 1:1).

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Using various spreadsheets and my own judgement based on what works best for my style while running Heroic raids and the such before putting them to the actual test in Mythic. Use warcraftlogs generally looking at rank 50ish parses to skip out on any of the cheesey strats used to inflate HPS numbers, comparing their casts, etc to my own.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
I was lazy and copied Masets UI as i just started playing Hpaladin this year (january).
Note *Cant see my castbar because LFR has 25 people and Vuhdo covers it at the bottom*

-Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... eden/semer
-What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Self built PC. i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070. 40 - 100, depending on the fight and if i decide to turn the graphics down, generally i will turn down the graphics(other than spell effects) during prog.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I have mastered pressing Holy Shock and Judgement on CD.
-Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Waves blew up my phone after I had posted on the forums and asked me to submit an application after a brief talk.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
Generally a bit higher, was streaming HD basketball game at the time of test. https://gyazo.com/caa037c5061eef585147bcd9346ab246
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Waves
User

Re: Holy Paladin Semer

Postby Waves » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:24 pm

10/10 ms paint

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Impressive app. Logs look great. I see no reason to pass you up.
With that being said you stated you left your last guild for being "toxic". Now I'm not saying that we are extremely toxic, but we do have a lot of banter. We have a lot of players who want to progress in a timely manner, and if some people are hindering that we let them know. You can check our twitch vods and see our raid atmosphere.Iff you're cool on that we would love to offer you a trial.

Semerhage
User

Postby Semerhage » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:30 pm

I have thick skin and I can deal with banter and criticism, perhaps i should have elaborated on what i meant by toxic though. People calling out mistakes and / or bantering each other i do not consider toxic, someone screaming loudly "die n**gers" or "you fucking jews" and pretty much any racist / bigot type statement whenever they get upset, is what i consider toxic. So long as that is not your environment then it shouldnt be an issue. We have all played with those kind of players or environments before, but I am not trying to enjoy my weekends with idiots like them at this point.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 pm

I completely understand haha. Would you be around tonight to come into discord?

Semerhage
User

Postby Semerhage » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Tomorrow would be best if that works with you all, need to be up early tomorrow so heading off for the night now

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Sounds good! We will talk to you tomorrow. I'm going to PM you the discord link.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”