Baddies
Ebenerzer
User

Ebenerzer, BDK

Postby Ebenerzer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30, Wisconsin, United States of Murica
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW: couple of years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I played vanilla and cleared MC and BWL. Then took a break, came back for nighthold. then went 6/10, 5/9, currently 8/11
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: came back on Dalaran and left to do heroic prog with Blood of Exiled on Thunderhorn, then left that guild to do mythic prog (nh) on Illidan with the Terribads, that guild fell apart, trialed with a few goods recently, landed on area 52 with Wrong Answer and looking to leave there.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Ebenerzer, Death Knight
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /ebenerzer
- Race & professions: blood elf with jewel crafting and mining
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? blood, frost, and quite often
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: blood dk rotation is maintaining blood blood plague (easy to do) using blood boil charges asap, maintain 6+ boneshield charges with marrowrend, otherwise spend runes with heartstrike to get energy to cast deathstrike to heal. I try to keep one deathstrike's worth of energy stored for added safety
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 81 in blood, 76 in frost and 60 some in unholy
- Which legendaries do you have? All of them for every spec Are you currently farming any? No
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): for blood haste > verse > mast > crit. I sacrifice the ilvl to run 2 piece t20 because the 250909 for every blood boil cast that hits is really nice.

For frost I try to stack mastery while keeping 30% haste and 30% crit.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
For research I use my own sims, the DK class discord, and tankchat discord. To test I spam heroic pugs of antorus

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32513871
- What kind of computer do you use? Hp Envy with a lg 32" inch secondary monitor CPU/Memory/Video Card? intel i7 with 16 GB ram geforce 940 MX Typical FPS during mythic raid? 30-45
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm a quick learner, don't rage, research thoroughly, take pride in group accomplishments, have an adorable face
- Why Simple Math? I want to join your progression level and play with people who know what they're doing. I don't want to carry bads in progression. How did you find us? guild recruitment forums Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? No
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7228143048
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Ebenerzer
User

Re: Ebenerzer, BDK

Postby Ebenerzer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm

2500 verse, not 25090. That would be a bit much

consond
User

Postby consond » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:36 pm

i'm the current blood dk and i'm just wondering why you stack crit instead of vers?

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

You read that wrong, stack haste over verse over mast over crit. Crit is the least important

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:41 pm

consond
User

Postby consond » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:46 pm

oh im sorry. thats for ur frost set... well this is a solid yes from me

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 pm

In addition to our scheduled raid times, many of our guild members engage in Heroic ABT/Argus sales as well as Mythic Gul'dan mount sales throughout the week. While they aren't mandatory, are these activities something you potentially see yourself taking part in?

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Ebenerzer wrote: - Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: came back on Dalaran and left to do heroic prog with Blood of Exiled on Thunderhorn, then left that guild to do mythic prog (nh) on Illidan with the Terribads, that guild fell apart, trialed with a few goods recently, landed on area 52 with Wrong Answer and looking to leave there.

Can you elaborate a bit on why you are looking to leave your current mythic guild?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:23 pm

I would love to do heroic argus sales and M gul'dan mount. I don't have the guldan mount though, awkward

Why am I look to leave? I can give you evidence:

Just look at the mistakes being made, the raid strat, and the attitude/language of all the players but especially the raid leader. I don't mind a stern talking to, I can even handle some abuse, but the leadership is unable to address the issues that have had this guild stuck on Kin Goroth for over 50 pulls! Also this is the POV from the tank I have to work with.

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm

https://www.twitch.tv /videos/ 248649239 I added spaces to make sure you can get to the video

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:27 am

We would like to speak to you about trialing! Is there a time you could get into discord?

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am

I'd love to have this conversation

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:10 am

PM'd you discord info

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”