Ghillie
User

Ghilliesuit - Hunter Application

Postby Ghillie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:14 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27, Pennsylvania
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla to WotLK, quit mid-Ulduar. No Cataclysm & MoP. Returned to WoW late WoD to current.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Vanilla up to BWL, BC up to BT, WotLK up to Ulduar then quit. Legion up to Gul’dan then work schedule changed. Now just casual looking to get back into raiding.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <vv> - Ursin (Current)

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Ghilliesuit - Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... hilliesuit
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Tauren. Herbalism and Mining, because I use my alts for crafting.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MM main, BM off-spec. Michael J. Fox could play BM.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Keep vulnerable up and aimed shot my life away. I still need 1 more tier for 4 piece bonus, so I can have free extra marked shots.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? MM: 81, BM: 76, Surv: 75
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): MM: (Mastery>Crit>Haste>Vers), BM: (Mastery>Haste>Crit>Vers)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Trueshot Lodge Discord, warcraftlogs, Rogerbrown and Gingi streams.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
WoWScrnShot_031418_010035.jpg

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs : Don’t have any from the current raid. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... hilliesuit
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Intel i7-6700k, 8GB Vengeance DDR3, EVGA0 GTX 1070. 50-60 fps average during raid.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? As of right now, my gear is behind, but I am more than confident that I can parse high for my item level. I keep up with top parsing hunters to see what their rotation is, cooldown timings, etc on warcraftlogs. Always open to suggestions and constructive criticism to improve my play.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? As of right now, your raid schedule is perfect with my work schedule, I can really only raid on weekends now. <Simple Math> has a solid reputation for having top end players and I am confident that I can contribute to that reputation. Found you sitting at Dalaran bank, as well as being on the same server cluster. Don’t know anyone personally.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.meter.net/ping-test/201810-66242-b27d.html
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
vegetables.png
vegetables.png (63.13 KiB) Viewed 2518 times

Tontsuo
User

Re: Ghilliesuit - Hunter Application

Postby Tontsuo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:16 am

The app looks decent enough we do have some questions though, would you be able to interview around 5:30-6:30 central?

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi. You raided in ToS too right? I only ask because I was in vv for the start of tomb and your name seems familiar

Ghillie
User

Postby Ghillie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Hello Tasset, yes I did raid at the beginning of ToS. I was able to make it to sisters progression before having to step down. Also, Tontsuo I would not be able to make that time, I get home from work around 9:45 EST tonight.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”