Baddies
cheetuh
User

Balance Druid App

Postby cheetuh » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 23, New York.
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: About 6 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 14/14 t16, 7/7 10/10m t17, 13/13 t18, 7/7m 10/10m t19
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: previous guild was S A D B O Y S. guild died :/

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Cheetuh, Balance Druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... re/cheetuh
- Race, professions & why you chose them: If horde i would be a troll, because the racial is pretty good for balance.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? My offspec is resto, i play it rarely
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Basically pool astral power with solar wrath and starsurge and dump using starsurge.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 50 for balance, 37 for bear, 39 for resto, 35 for feral.
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? i have every legendary for boomy, except the 2 latest ones released, trying to farm for the new ring.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): as a Boomy i want haste on all my gear, up until 31%
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? i do most of my research on warcraftlogs.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ingzone=11
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? amd Radeon rx 480 graphics car 16g ram usually get anywhere from 80-100 fps in raid
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Because i show up to raid everyday, i do mechanics over dps, and i use my brain.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? well i was in S A D B O Y S but i stopped playing before everyone moved over to here, i know just about everyone who was in sadboys.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6416361076
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Xaphus
User

Re: Balance Druid App

Postby Xaphus » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Thanks for applying, we're reviewing your application and will reply shortly!

Xaphus

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Good Afternoon Cheetuh,

We would like to setup an interview with you so we can ask any questions we may have.

Please add my btag Xaphus#1471

Thanks,
Xaphus

cheetuh
User

Postby cheetuh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Hey, I just sent you a bnet request, name is ablvck#1598

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:06 am