User

Auriie Hunter Application

Postby Aura » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:16 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
26 California
- Number of Testicles
: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes
- How long have you played WoW:
8 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
I only started seriously raiding in MoP so All bosses since then.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Well I previously raided with some of you already in Envy (Kil'Jaeden) back in WoD. Took a long break and returned 2 months ago and casually raided with Tilted in Illidan. My reason for leaving was just because I'm looking for a better environment and feel Simple Math's is better suited for me.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Auriie - Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... dan/auriie
- Race, professions & why you chose them:
Blood-elf i chose HONESTLY for transmog reasons and the crit is nice,too. Especially for it being a main stat now. I'm a miner/engineer but thinking of going herbalism/alchemy
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
As of right now im BM main spec but will most likely be going MM when i have the legendaries and gear for it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
My rotation starts will a prepot into crows, titan's thunder, aspect of the wild, bestial wrath, kill command, first dire frenzy, kill command then cobrashot x3, second dire frenzy, kill command then cobrashot x3 again while using cobra shot to focus dump. I use kill command off cool down and try to pair aspect of the wild with bestial wrath when possible.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
53 BM, 36 MM
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?
Currently using Roar of the Seven Lions, Call of the Wild, and the Mantel of Command as BM. I also have The shadow Hunter's Voodoo mask. For MM i have: War Belt of the Sentinel Army, MKII Gyroscopic Stabilizer, and Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
My gear is mainly me trying to get as much Mastery and Haste as possible while keeping crit up there as well. I use Simcraft avidly to try to see what fits my toon specifically best.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I'll look into icy-veins then simcraft a lot at the best possible combination of gear. I follow that up by hopping into LFR or hitting a dummy for a while. I'll also talk to people in the Hunter discord quite a bit. I love making hunter friends so i can continue to learn more and see other's perspectives.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... dan/auriie
- What kind of computer do you use?
CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? GeForce GTX 980, Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4790k CPU @ 4.00GHz 16 GB RAM. I get about 95 FPS.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I'm Very dedicated to learning and always know there's room for improvement. I try to always be the best i could possibly be. I'm good at constructive criticism and i'd like to think im pretty cool. :p
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I've raided with a few members in the past. Xaphus and i know each other very well and i always loved raiding with him and the others knowing they're exceptional players. Simple Math just seems like exactly what im looking for as in the social enviroment is awesome ( i know this cause i hang out from time to time) and i love a guild that can progress and have a good time doing it.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6384536735.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Xiun
User

Re: Auriie Hunter Application

Postby Xiun » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Is that a dinosaur with Chicken McNuggets

Aura
User

Postby Aura » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Xiun wrote:Is that a dinosaur with Chicken McNuggets

Yes. c:

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:56 pm

YOU'RE HIRED!

*Acceptance into the guild is not determined based on the opinion of this priest*

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Welcome to Simple Math

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”