Restoration Druid for Core team

Postby hyperion1 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 23/ Dallas, TX
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? YES
- How long have you played WoW: Since burning Crusade
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 3/10 M NH
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: VV, left because they already had a core team and I wasn't geared enough at the time. even though I out healed the core healers on a Heroic Guldan kill with way less gear/ilvl.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Hyperion/Druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/hypérion

- Race, professions & why you chose them: Troll, beserking buff. Herbalism, gathering prof./ Alchemy for raid utility
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Restoration Main Spec/Balance OS for World Quests
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I was one of the first druids to use the shoulder/trinket BIS and germination build. I spread rejuvenations to raid, use tranq and cds sparingly, Wild Growth for mastery buff situationally
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?50 MS/ 42 OS
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? BIS
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): 20-25%haste, nothing more to avoid going OOM, 20-22% critical strike, 20-25% mastery, 5% Vers
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? WoWlogs rankings, youtube
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Attachment below
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/ursin/hypérion
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Intel Core i7 6th Gen 6700K (4.00 GHz)
8 GB DDR4
1 TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am the best Resto druid on server cluster and I can definitely help Simple Math get the Cutting Edge Guldan Achievement before ToS drops.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I do not know anyone but I do know Simple Math is full of competent players like myself and I would like to see if I can fit into the core team. I have seen Simple Math players since BC and I know its the top guild on cluster.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.142/ 80 mbps
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
2017-05-19.png
paint.png

Valtrexa
User

Re: Restoration Druid for Core team

Postby Valtrexa » Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 pm

hyperion1 wrote:Player information:

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card?

Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

?????????????????
Attachments
2017-05-19.png

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri May 19, 2017 11:38 pm

hyperion1 wrote:- Link to battle.net Armory: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/hypérion

are you willing to change your character's name in order to get rid of that é?

hyperion1 wrote:- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? BIS

that did not answer the question, which do you believe are best for you at this point in time and will that change in the future?

hyperion1 wrote:I am the best Resto druid on server

that is a very bold claim :)

hyperion1 wrote:- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.142/ 80 mbps

please provide the link as requested.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 am

Application has been Accepted.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”