User

MW Monk App

Postby Sinical » Fri May 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: Old Enough, NY
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7 M 2/3M 7/10 M
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Revolt on Daggerspine, left cause heroic only, Cerulean Core on Zul'Jin too much roster turnover lost 2 tanks in a month plus others

Character Information:
- Name & Class: SiniclIdeals Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... niclideals
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood Elf, Engineering/Mining Toys r fun
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Mistweaver/Windwaler mostly do dailies as WW
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Renewing MIst on Cd Essence Font for gusts of mists proc them vivify tft really depends on a situational fight 2 fight basis and will be changing in 7.2.5
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?50: MW 36: WW 35: BM
- Which legendaries do you have? All but sephuz/wrists/crafter leather Are you currently farming any?Wrists
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Crit/Vers for raids Haste/Mastery for M+
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Peak Of Srerenity Website anad Monk Discord

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? I5 gtx 410 looking to upgrade soon Typical FPS during mythic raid?40fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?Because I am reliable for raids, and willing to help people in the guild if they need it.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Fpund me on WOW Progress
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.I pay for 100mbs down 35up
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Xaphus
User

Re: MW Monk App

Postby Xaphus » Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Thanks for applying, we'll get back to you asap once I get another Officer online.

Xaphus

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Hey can you whisper me for Discord information if you don't have it already so we can chat tonight?

Xaphus

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Sinical wrote:- Age & Location: Old Enough

if we didn't want the question answered honestly then it wouldn't be on the application.

Sinical wrote:- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.I pay for 100mbs down 35up

please provide a link to your test result based on the criteria specified in the application.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”