- Age & Location: 19, Utah

- Number of Testicles: 2

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: Yes

- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I killed that scorpion dude

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: N/A

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Kneesoks, Druid

- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s/kneesoks

- Race, professions & why you chose them: Night Elf, Mining and Jewelcrafting. My other toons had everything else but jewelcrafting, and night elf because worgens look dumb.

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Restoration main spec, Balance off spec, I don't like playing bear druid and I don't want to spend the time to learn feral.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Innervate myself prior to raid damage going out, rejuv as many targets as possible during innervate, end with a wild growth for the 2 piece proc, flourish, ghanir/legendary trinket depending on the amount of damage output (whether or not I'll need trinket for a tranq or not). Maintain rejuv on as many players that will take damage, wild growth as frequently as mana will allow, for 2 piece proc and dreamwalker proc on rejuv'd targets. Maintain lifebloom on tank, regrowth on clearcasting procs. Maintain efflo. Cenarion ward tanks during high damage.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 47 resto, 42 balance, 42 guardian

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Shoulders, gloves, belt, trinket for resto. Wrists for balance. Chest for all specs.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Both my main and offspec like hella haste. I want to stack haste until I can't stack haste anymore so I can press my buttons more often. After haste I want crit because it works well with my BiS cape (Drape of Shame) and works well with my hots, giving me higher throughput. For dungeon content I prefer mastery over crit as I can maintain more hots on each person and have a much higher effect from my mastery.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I ask people for opinions in the druid discord, on the weekly reddit thread I read through other people's questions in case they are ones I didn't know I had, and I do pugs to try and find people better than me and ask them for tips.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Image

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21677859/latest#metric=hps&bracket=20

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 380, 80-120 FPS during mythic skorp

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm new to the more hardcore aspect of the game and have lots of room to improve, while still outperforming numerous players who have played the class for a long time.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was contacted by Xaphuz in game because I was too stupid to put my bnet on my wowprogress page. I've been looking for a guild to start raiding with and you guys reached out to me and were really welcoming.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6288157763

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Xaphus
User

Re: Restoration Druid Application

Postby Xaphus » Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 am

accepted, transfer over now.

Xaphus

Durantye
User

Re: Restoration Druid Application

Postby Durantye » Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 am

Literal god

Durantye