Siktrix-World of Warcraft Legend

Baddies
Siktrix
User

Siktrix-World of Warcraft Legend

Postby Siktrix » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24, North Carolina
- Number of Testicles: Whatever the normal amount for a human male is.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: TBC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I raided in a server first guild on spinebreaker in cata first tier. After that my focus was primarily pvp until legion where I raided with Envy through most of EN.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Envy I didn't like the guild master.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Siktrix Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rix/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood elf for role-playing, LW/ENG because I've had them for years
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MM main-spec I play BM for 2v2 and will start dabbling in survival just to learn it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Marked shot at >70 focus (76 W/Volley) arcane shot aimed shotx2. 2 or more targets substitute multishot for arcane and if pure aoe is the desired effect use marked shot procs as often as possible.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 41 MM 36 BM 35 Surv
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Sephuz/KJ wish. Knocking out all I can every week for more. spending shards for boots on broken shore.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): In general agi>mastery>crit>vers>haste. Too much haste can make timing patient sniper harder. I havent looked into my OS yet.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Icy veins, youtube, twitch, and simming my own character.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 18/latest/ bad guild makes it hard for me to sim well.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Graphics Card Manufacturer - Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset - Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics
Device ID - 67EF
Vendor ID - 1002
SubSystem ID - 9460
SubSystem Vendor ID - 1682
Revision ID - CF
Bus Type - PCI Express 3.0
Current Bus Settings - PCI Express 3.0 x8
BIOS Version - 015.050.000.000
BIOS Part Number - 113-BAFFIN_PRO_160513_D5_4GB_MIC_0_W82
BIOS Date - 2016/07/26 21:55
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Memory Clock - 1750 MHz
Core Clock - 1220 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth - 112 GByte/s
Memory Bit Rate - 7.00 Gbps
2D Driver File Path - /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/ControlSet001/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0002
60 fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm a savage and I won an arena one time. Also I'm really competitive and I don't play unless i'm going to be the best. In a few weeks you will see what I mean.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? David lel. LORD BIGIRONGUT
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6254017377
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Valtrexa
User

Re: Siktrix-World of Warcraft Legend

Postby Valtrexa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Thank you for including your BIOS Part Number. You wouldn't believe the amount of people we've had to track down to get this information from them in order to make our decision.

Rickles
User

Re: Siktrix-World of Warcraft Legend

Postby Rickles » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:26 am

lol thumbs up

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”