User

Traphouzex App BM huntard

Postby Traphouzex » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Player information:
- 25, Texas
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? yes
- How long have you played WoW: since 2 weeks before bc came out
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): raided hardcore in wrath and pvp seriously till legion started pveing again
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: last pull- Zulu reason for leaving guild stopped raiding

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Traphouzex- Huntard
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... zex/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: orc 1% damage increase for pet alchemy and herb to save money
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? BM main Marks off don't play marks that much bm best
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: dire beast for 4 set pop cds then kill command cobra till beastial wrath is over then dire on cd and kill command on cd cobra shot in between
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?BM -52 MM -28 Survival -18
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Kil jadens trinket apex ring farming shoulders boots and belt since bis
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): haste mastery gear since mastery is best stat for hunter no soft cap and as much haste as possible for dire beast up time and global cd marks mastery and haste and crit
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? askmrrobot

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 54/latest/ logs were when my gear was shit for heroics and bad legenderies
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? GTX ftw 1070 and around 100 fps Asus cpu spent a lot of money on and memory I spent way to much money on
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm the hunter you can blame on everything
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Xaphus told me to and know sketztotems, rancer, voices, bullshifts
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6150961034
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
paint
WoWScrnShot_032117_174758.jpg
raid ui

Xaphus
User

Re: Traphouzex App BM huntard

Postby Xaphus » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:02 pm

A+ played with him before he does very well with mechanics and I can only imagine him doing better with more gear.

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Hey thanks for putting in an app. We will be taking the next few days to look over it and get in contact with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the mean time you can contact an officer or simply post here.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Do you utilize any other websites to try and improve and stay on top of your class changes?

Traphouzex
User

Postby Traphouzex » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Not currently but up to any suggestions!

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Accepted. Welcome./
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Traphouzex
User

Postby Traphouzex » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”