User

Assassination Rogue- Tontsuo Reapp

Postby Tontsuo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 Iowa
- Number of Testicles: Hmmm, I'm feeling 2 so i'll go with that
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Midway through WOD
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All Heroic Bosses in HFC, 7/7M EN, 3/3M TOV, 3/10M NH
Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Tontsuo, Assassination Rogue
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... uoo/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Blood elf, for arcane torrent as well as the 15 energy that assassination rogues get back from it is really helpful.
- Professions and why you choose them: Jewelcrafting and Mining, Thought they were good professions in terms of making money and making gems for guildies
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Assassination, Outlaw, I primarily play assassination when it comes to anything that involves mythic +'s and raiding. Whenever i quest i go with outlaw.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):Assassination: Agility>Mastery>Crit> Vers> Haste, reasons for this is the higher the mastery the harder poisons will hit, however rouges want to cap from 30-40% crit in terms of getting a 3rd combo point from mutilate for an earlier cast of a 5pt rupture. Good to get versatility up to about 10% if possible, and haste just increases attack speed and energy regeneration.
Outlaw: Agility>Versatility>Critical Strike>Mastery>Haste, Outlaw needs the damage from Versatility and crit strike helps with increased run through damage, and mastery just increases the chances that your main-hand attacks will grant you an attack that deals damage equal to 140% of a main-hand attack
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: stealth, garrote, rupture, mutilate till 5cp, vanish, rupture,artifact weapon,vendetta,mutilate till 4-5cp and envenom for the duration of vendetta as well as to increase the damage from our artifact weapon,racial to get some energy back, then reapply rupture as well as garrote whenever they are about to fall off. With 4 piece we want to envenom at 4 to 5 combo points while our bleeds from mutilate is up (which is from 2 piece) along with rupture and garrote, which increases our envenom damage by 30%.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Reincarnated Rage who changed to fifty wipes minimum 4/7M, because the old guild leader never got on and when she did the raid leader asked for ownership and she didn't want to give it up so they disbanded and created a new guild. I personally didn't like the atmosphere after this happened and i thought they would fall apart, so i decided to part way with them. Left Simple Math because it seemed like everything was on a downward slope with officers leaving as well as some of the raiders saying they would as well, but I wanted to keep raiding and I just didn't know if we would keep doing so. Trialed at nepenthium and it just didn't feel right after leaving simple math.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): -https://puu.sh/umQe6/2871c4cb78.jpg
Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 05/latest/
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Storm recruited me from the forums, and I was part of the guild and left it when it seemed like it was on a slippery slope, and i honestly apologize for that because i loved everyone in the guild honestly, your all great people even though i didn't talk to many people outside tasset and rickles. I honestly miss raiding with everyone and feel like a scumbag for leaving.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? PC that i built, 16 GB RAM, AMD FX-6350 Vishera 6-core, RX Radeon 470
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest,net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6088884013
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.-
Simple Math.png
PogChamp

Dippindots
User

Re: Assassination Rogue- Tontsuo Reapp

Postby Dippindots » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:48 pm

PogChamp !

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:48 pm

heyyy... declined Kappa

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Can you change the picture to say Superdeux instead of Simple Math please?

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Ill get right on that depleter

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:54 pm

ACCEPT THIS MANS APP

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:54 pm

:3c

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 pm

<3 I miss him inside me...I mean what!?

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Will you be available for an interview tomorrow, 28 Feb before our 8pm raid time. I will notify you when we have a time ironed out. Probaly between 7 or 8. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 pm

miss u tontsuo
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:58 pm

miss you too rude <3

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Yes raynor ill be available, and no problem

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”