Panzaghor's application

Baddies
panabufa
User

Panzaghor's application

Postby panabufa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:34 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18, São Paulo/Brazil
- Number of Testicles: I'm fat but when i grab them i usually feel 3 of them, one might be my penis though so i'm not sure.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do use the authenticator.
- How long have you played WoW: Been playing since October 2008.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Got the game as my 10yo birthday gift one month before wotlk and started playing on Darkspear/Ally my first raid was an ulduar pug with vox radix and i helped them with icc 25 hc a couple of times but didn't join their main core because of age restriction, had to stop playing for some time in cata because i had some problems on school but managed to clear firelands and bastion of twilight on 25 hc before 5.0.4, took a break from the game and lost access to my old account because i forgot my password and lost access to my old hotmail (i still try to recover my e-mail sometimes), came back on 5.1 and started on a brazilian realm but didn't find any guild because of all the drama that occurs on brazilian guilds, because of that i spent my time doing lfr raids quests and some normal pugs. At the start of wod i killed 5 bosses on normal highmaul and then took another break until 6.2, came back on april of 2016 and started over on Azralon where i reached 100 in less than one day and got ready for mythic raiding in less than two weeks (ilvl 717) alone doing pugs but again gave up on raiding because of all the drama, found my current guild doing some heroic pugs and transferred my character to alterac mountains so i could join their guild, they are awesome and we managed to get 11/13 on hfc and 5/7 on EN but now i'm looking for a new guild where i can grow and step up my game (i'm already doing my own research as usual ) now that i am 18 and can join serious guilds to pursue my dream.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Panzaghor / Rogue
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... r/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Orc because me am that type of orc
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy and Herbalism because of the free gold and the two hour flasks.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Subtlety / Mut i don't like changing my spec and sub is still my favorite spec but the tp on shadowstrike pisses me off.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I look for Mastery> Crit==Vers> Haste for both specs because mastery and crit boost my finishers, vers is an overall dps increase and haste is bad for both specs.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: My opener is: Garrote>Mut>Rupture>Mut to 5cp>Vanish>Rupture>Vendetta>Mut to 5cp>Envenom>Kingsbane and then 100% envenom uptime during kingsbane, refresh rupture at 6 seconds, Garrote on cooldown as long as rupture is up.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
EvilEmpire - Azralon: Left because of all the Drama in the guild, guild disbanded right after.
MWM- Alterac Mountains: Leaving on good terms looking for a better progression
I don't really remember anything pre Pandaria.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://i.imgur.com/VT5Jja6.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 94/latest/ (I'd rather use my normal logs if possible)
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I want to join simple math because i want stability and since it's a guild that's going strong for the past 10 years you guys might have the stability i am looking for, found about you guys on the rogue discord.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
AMD FX-9590
Cooler Master V8 GTS
Radeon HD 7990 XFX 6GB
Asrock 990FX Extreme 9
G.Skill Aegis 12gb
1000GB HD SATA Blue (Western Digital)
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250gb X2
EVGA 600W 80 Plus Bronze
60 fps stable
(Will upgrade my cpu and gpu once ryzen comes out)
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6069918987
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Dippindots
User

Re: Panzaghor's application

Postby Dippindots » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 am

panabufa wrote:- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Subtlety / Mut i don't like changing my spec and sub is still my favorite spec but the tp on shadowstrike pisses me off.

do you believe that's currently the best spec for all fights at the moment? are you willing & able to place whatever spec is best for progression?

panabufa wrote:- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6069918987

your latency is a bit high (30-50 is average for US players) since you're in Brazil but what's more important is the stability of your connection, has this ever been an issue?

panabufa
User

Postby panabufa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 am

Dippindots wrote:do you believe that's currently the best spec for all fights at the moment? are you willing & able to place whatever spec is best for progression?

Sub might be better for some fights that requires a better aoe and i can change depending on the guild needs, i know how to play both and i have one of sub's BiS legendaries.

Dippindots wrote:your latency is a bit high (30-50 is average for US players) since you're in Brazil but what's more important is the stability of your connection, has this ever been an issue?

I had some problems with my isp back in 2015 but that was the last time and even when wow had problems with packet loss last year it didn't affect me, when something like a maintenance happens it's usually during the afternoon whilst the raid starts at 10pm for me but like i said i've had some problems back in 2015 so something might happen in the future.(i hope not because three days with heavy packet loss was a nightmare).

I'll be checking the thread from time to time and will be back from college at 6 pm est, sorry for the delay on the answer i was sleeping.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 am

Looking to talk around 7 pm EST

panabufa
User

Postby panabufa » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:18 am

Will be there

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”