User

Priests - Holy Priest

Postby Xiun » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24
- Number of Testicles: 3 ⅜
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Hell yeah doggy
- How long have you played WoW: like 11 years kill me
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): SoO full Heroic/mythic, Full mythic in WoD, casual pugging/ carrying in Legion

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Priests, Priest

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... sts/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Undead, Aesthetics

- Professions and why you choose them: Herbing/Alchemy. Mostly to help for pots and flasks in raids/myself. Trying to level them asap, this priest never got any profs as it was an abandoned toon till this year.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?

Holy/shadow. I only play shadow for WQs currently or for fun when there is too much healing. Interested in playing shadow for raids when I have the extra AP to drop into my wep.

Not currently playing or looking at disc. Willing to learn it if it's really needed for something big, but it's not on my radar atm.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):

Holy – Mastery>=crit, haste, vers. Mastery is main stat as it buffs echo of light which is a bunch of free healing, crit to get bigger flash heal/echos and proc artifact trait. Haste isn’t very highly valued as most of our filler is flash heal spam, but some can be nice for a lower CD on PoM and just faster casts in general.

Shadow – Haste > Mastery > Crit – More DoT ticks and faster casts to keep the rotation up and not drop void form too quickly. Mastery for big deeps.

-Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

Holy – PoM on CD, normally on tanks, or on any groups of people who are taking damage, as it has a max range where it will jump. Wouldn’t put it on someone off in Africa doing a mechanic. Flash heal as filler, spot healing and resetting Serenity CD. Heal only used if people wont be taking damage and it’s worth the long cast, but not often. Serenity on CD as much as possible, to top anyone low, try not to use it on people who are above ~60% health because most of the healing it will do will be over healing. Only renew when moving and needing to put out some heals.

For AoE drop a sanctify on at least 5+ people then Prayer of healing spam on grouped targets (again has max range) Not using it on same person/group unless a specific clump of people need healing, try to spread it out on raid to keep healing even/ get echo of light on people.

For hymn if I know when I’ll be using it at a specific time I’ll flash heal to fish for a Blessing of T’uure proc, sanctify, Serenety for divinity proc (and hopefully an Invoke the Naruu proc) and then hymn. Obv this is all best case scinerio to get the most out of the CD, using it without prep can make it feel pretty weak.

Symbol of Hope when called for in raid. GA to save anyone who is boosted/ a tank and desperate prayer as a personal CD.

Shadow- Priority system. Start with Mind blast, Vamp touch, SW:P and mindflay. Hit voidform when I can, spam voidbolt at start to up dots (with 4-set) then MB if proc/ if it’s up in the time then torrent. In void form mindblast and voidbolt on CD then flay as filler, slap SW:D in there when target is low enough. I am 100% sure there is something wrong with this rotation/priority but I haven’t focused much on researching optimal shadow play yet. Will when the time comes to dps more consistently.

I’m still grinding my ass off for AP when I can, be nice plz.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I can’t even remember the other guilds I was in before. Left SM because I was working too much and had school. With less work hours and raid starting an hour later I have time to actually play during raid now. In my final semester of school currently, so that will (hopefully) be out of the way soon.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

http://i.imgur.com/GDk0Sbi.jpg

I normally have DBM under my raid frames but it got disabled on Tuesday and I didn’t have time to update it. In raid

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 797/latest
I mean…

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?

;)

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?

GPU: Radeon HD 7970 3GB
CPU: AMD A10-5800k Quad-Core 3.8GHz
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB
A godamn potato apparently. FPS issues I got resolved by turning down settings, currently on high so if any more pop up I can turn down non-essentials and should be good.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6054011905
http://www.pingtest.net/result/159151639.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://i.imgur.com/WxeqVu8.png

Dippindots
User

Re: Priests - Holy Priest

Postby Dippindots » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:58 pm

But do you enjoy memes?

EonDrache
User

Postby EonDrache » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:38 pm

You should ask carbon if he still has his old toaster. Might be better than that potato. Hi Xuin! I liked the ms paint of grouch.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 pm

EonDrache wrote:I liked the ms paint of grouch.

That's an unfair assumption.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:42 am

grouch wrote:

But not one unique to Eon, but I don't have to tell you that :P
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

EonDrache
User

Postby EonDrache » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:51 am

grouch wrote:

You're right. The priest in that picture is at least trying to heal after death :P

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”