Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 Missouri
- Number of Testicles: -2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 6+ years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7 Mythic 2/3 Mythic

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Ravagegavar Death Knight

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... var/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Blood elf Torrent and crit are OP

- Professions and why you choose them: Alc and jc So I can make things that I need.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Unholy or Blood I play them when I need to.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):The choice in gear is to have a good amount of all the stats Dk's like all stats Breath favors mastery and haste.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:Hit buttons and make sure Icy talons does not fall off.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Xaphus told me to come to his guild.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Xaphus sent me he is my lover.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Typical fps is 100 i7 1080 16 ram
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Xaphus
User

Re: Guild app

Postby Xaphus » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 am

Good guy, good raider, good memes

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:28 am

-Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7 Mythic 2/3 Mythic
Anything else? You have played for 6+ years.

- Race & why you chose it: Blood elf Torrent and crit are OP
How OP? That is it, on your explanation why?

I am sorry I can't keep this up, it is a shitty application, you did not expand on anything. Nothing quantitative, did you go to the Trump University? If so, get a refund. You need to add a few very(s) before your write OP.

ravage
User

Postby ravage » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 pm

I have killed every in game boss in those 6 years and blood elf torrent for Mg spec for a free FS and for an extended Breath.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”