User

Druîd -Resto Druid

Postby Restofari » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:53 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 California
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? : Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 10
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Nythendra, Ursoc, Dragons of Nightmare, Elrethe Renferal (All mythic kills)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Druîd - Restoration Druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... d/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Night Elf because of the passives
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy(To make pots for guildies) Engineering( To have more mobility)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?: I go resto most of the time. Only time i play boomkin is when i do quests.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Main stats would be Crit/Mastery at the moment for the increased healing when my HoTs are up. Offspec stats would be Crit/Haste because Boomkins rely on Crit/Haste to increase damage output.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Healing doesn't really have much of a rotation. I apply HoTs on people that I know will take damage then focus on other people after that.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My guild is on a dead server and I would love to mythic progress more that I actually do. Its been slow for us because of attendance reasons, so I would like a guild that has people showing up on time on all raid days.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
WoWScrnShot_101116_171435.jpg

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Y9 ... AC#fight=2
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? : You guys replied to my reddit post the other day and I had become interested.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? :
I built my own computer. The internals are 2Tb hardrive/ 250gm SSD/780ti gpu/I always get 100+ fps
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5902622249
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
wowi.png
wowi.png (10.43 KiB) Viewed 4658 times

Stormingire
User

Re: Druîd -Resto Druid

Postby Stormingire » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Would you be available to talk sometime tomorrow?

Restofari
User

Postby Restofari » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:41 am

Sorry I've been busy lately. I'm all free now! Just add me on btag anytime so we can talk or send me voice link.

Restofari
User

Postby Restofari » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:56 am

Druid#12350

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Not sure if this will get brought up but that i in your name will have to change, as unicode/ascii/aids letters are not permitted.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Restofari
User

Postby Restofari » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:24 pm

That's perfectly fine with me. Names aren't a big difference for me.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”