Baddies
Xaphus
User

Xaphus - Prot/Arms/Fury

Postby Xaphus » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25 & Los Angeles
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes I do.
- How long have you played WoW: Too long. Since BETA
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

Vanilla - MC/BWL/AQ/Naxx - Realm First as Holy Paladin
BC - ML/GL/SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT. Cleared. Got to M'uru in SP

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Xaphus & Warrior

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... s/advanced

- Race & why you chose it: Orc - Was DPS it's a pretty decent boost was tauren for Tanking for extra health.

- Professions and why you choose them: Enchanting and Blacksmithing. Enchanting was more useful in this new expansion. Thinking about switching Blacksmithing to Alchemy for multiple reasons.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I play all of my specs. My Protection Weapon is at 35, my Arms at 33 and my Fury at 25.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Protection - Haste > Mastery > Vers. Build up haste to get higher Shield Block uptime - Mastery for Crit Block - vers for static dmg/reduc.

Arms - Haste to comfortable spot around 15% to 20% for Focused Rage - Mastery above 80% for Dmg.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

Proection - Charge > Shield Slam > Shield Block > Devastate. *Use CDs accordingly*

Arms - Charge > CS > Focused Ragex3 while weaving in Slam > MS *Use execute procs accordingly*

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I have been in the same guild since SoO so I'm looking to be long term. My guild is currently going through some hardship and looks like it's going to be a guild break up soon. People are showing up late or not at all to raids being at 5/7M 3/3H is not motivating people to play the game.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Image

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 146185/10/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I used to be a member of the Mist of Pandaria Simple Math. I know a few of you. Grouch was the one who recruited me.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I recently built a new PC so I have some new goodies lol. I have a i7 6700, 32gb RAM, R9 290 and run about 100 to 200 fps during raid.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5889105662

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Image

Raynorxx
User

Re: Xaphus - Prot/Arms/Fury

Postby Raynorxx » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Where and how do you research your class. Your Arms "rotation" is very outdated/old thinking. Can you elaborate more on your prot rotation and methodology?

also as a side note. Why do you not have Simple Math as one of your precious guilds? What has changed from the last time your app'd?

You did not include a screenshot of your UI and your drawing was the same drawing you used last time.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 am

Strange, I had my UI there last I checked. It has been 2 Expansions now since I've been in Simple Math I've been running my own guild since High Maul since.

As for my research. I'm on the Warrior Discord reading up as well theorycrafting with other good warriors. Foozeqt and Jinzelqt from DNOgaming currently world 12th.

Arms isn't difficult, we've been messing around with our stats *Fooze and I* trying to find something that molds well. Use your procs well and your DPS will bolster.

As for Protection, same goes for it as well. At the moment since I have some of EN on farm and I don't take much damage, I try to do some dmg while taking the minimum amount of dmg. More Haste = less CD time, less CD time = more Shield Block uptime more haste more Shield Slams and more Shield Slams = more rage for w/e you want IP or DMG. Seeing how Warriors had a rage issue at the start and after the nerf to vers*IP* everyone went haste. The rotation stays pretty simple. If I have Roar up, I use everything even single target to generate more rage but it's pretty simple. I'll be uploading my UI here in the next comment.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 am

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 am

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”