Xrunner Rogue

Baddies
Xrunner
User

Xrunner Rogue

Postby Xrunner » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:00 am

Player information:
- I am 27 year old and I live in South East Texas
- Two unless a soccer ball hits me in the nuts and one decides to crawl back up.
- I had a blizzard authenticater but then my phone shit the bed and I made the mistake of forgeting to right the serial number for it. When i got a new phone i just had it removed so I could get back into my account easier.
- I started back in BC but never really took the game too seriously. I started seriously playing in warlords as sad as it sounds. Being a traveling engineer i often have plenty of free time so I have decided to fill it with raiding.
- As i said i started taking WOW seriously in Warlords. So I cleared all of HFC mythic by the end of the expansion. But the guild that i started in was just focused on heroic raiding so i completed all the content on heroic. After i switched from that guild i started to see a lot of the mythic fights and quickly fell in love with the added complexity.

Character Information:
- My Rogue name is Xrunner and currently main SIn.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ner/simple
- I choose undead as a tribute to my orginal account where istarted a rogue in BC with the same name and race.
- Herbalist and Alchemy. I am a raider and it was the best for creating my own raid mats.
- My off spec is currently outlaw and I will often use it in Mythic plus if i don't feel like playing Sin.
- SIn stat priority depends on what talent path you choose. When i go EP/AP the stat priority is Crit,Mastery,Verse. For the Bleed build that stat priority changes to Crit, Vers, Mastery. As for my off spec outlaw is stat priority is the same as the bleed build for sin. So i have two different gear set that i switch out depending if i am going one way or the other.
- Normal opener for sin is garrote, rupture, muta, muta, vendeta, muta, vanish, rupture. The priority you want is to keep up is rupture and garrote. The up time you want to have is close to 100 percent as you can get. The next thing you want to try and chain the elaborate planning buff as much as possible 75 percent is pretty decent. AP build you will be casting envenom at 3-4 combo points.
- Just start for this expansion. I started off in Dark Pact on Thrall. The reason for leaving their was because we were having major attendance issues and it was affecting out progression. From there I moved to a guild named Last chance on Area 52. I noticed after the few weeks that i raided with them is that they were also having attendance issues and there GM was really awful. I moved to WARSONGBOYS and they were okay but i felt like i was leading them and had to teach there other rogue how to keep up. Thats when the GM of an old guild that i raided with at the end of Warlords reached out and told me he needed another rogue. That is the current guild that i am raiding with. I don't have much faith in them progressing at the rate I would like to see. Plus after the first two night it appearing like they are going to have attendance issues which is not something that i want to see going into nighthold.

Other Information:
- Added into Attachments
- Area 52 : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 82/latest/ Thrall: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 51/latest/
- I did a search on wow progress and was drawn to your guilds name. I have a nuclear engineering degree and such have taken my fair share of math courses.
- Its a brand new alienware desktop. Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s), Nvidia Titan X. As for frames during raid its anywhere to 80-100 FPS.

- http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5884052384
- I am in no way an artist so please don't judge to hard. Its more simple math then actual art, I hope there arent to many girls in the guild but what the hell.
Simple Math.png

Thanks for yall time and hope everyone has a great Xmas.

Stormingire
User

Re: Xrunner Rogue

Postby Stormingire » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Would you be available to chat tomorrow at 6:30 pm est?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”