Tasset...Again!

Baddies
Tasset
User

Tasset...Again!

Postby Tasset » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, NJ/NC (for school)
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: On and off since Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 13/13 M HFC, 2/7 M EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Tasset-Balance Druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... t/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Troll- Berserk racial; love the haste
- Professions and why you choose them: LW-For the crafted gear and I've recently swapped to enchanting to do enchants for myself and guild
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Balance and Resto mostly. I play resto for Mythic + and other 5-Man content usually
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For balance I want to get a lot of haste and I want to aim for around 30% (praying for that helm) next I want crit then vers=mastery. For resto you want haste for raids and mastery for 5 mans.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I open with pre-pot, pre-cast wrath, wrath, new moon, dots, incarnation, half moon, (starsurge, wrath, starfire)x4, full moon then continue the starsurge, wrath and starfire, weaving. Since I do not have helm never cap on empowerments and never get more than 3 stacks of moon spells. Everytime I get one stack of my moon spell I use it so I can cycle to full moon as quickly as possible.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last Chapter - Zuluhed, Exalted- Runetotem. I left both of these guilds because they ceased raiding. Simple Math- Andorhal. I needed to step down and focus on school for a semester.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): I have two! One is from WoD because I am on my laptop at school currently because I left my computer home over thanksgiving break so I wanted to show what my UI with proper scaling looks like: This is what it currently is... pretty similar
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 08/latest/
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Dippindotts sold me a moose mount back in HFC. Because I like raiding with you guys! I did it once before and I want to come back!
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? intel i7, 8GB ram, GTX 970, around 90-100 fps
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5871902239
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Dippindots
User

Re: Tasset...Again!

Postby Dippindots » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Declined

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Dippindots wrote:Declined

Damn. Thanks for the consideration!

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Anytime bud! Good luck on your search for a new guild Kappa

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks man! My number one choice is memecore! They said my memes could use some work, but they'd take me and make a true memer out of me Kappa

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:00 am

i fixed the issue with your images not showing up properly, sorry about that.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:13 am

Thanks Grouch! :D

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:41 pm

YES!!!!!!! I can't wait to have my boomkin buddy back. It was a long and very lonely time without you. :D

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:35 pm

He was already declined Shay. Sorry for your loss.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:09 am

This was put in the wrong pile. Could an officer please fix?

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:48 am

Dippindots wrote:This was put in the wrong pile. Could an officer please fix?

LUL

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”