Oxyotl
User

Feral Druid : Oxyotl

Postby Oxyotl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:25 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 29 Florida USA
- Number of Testicles: Two
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: On and off the last 10 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

End game stuff varies through the years. I started the game right when WoTLK came out. I got my first raid time in at the end of Nax 2.0 and Finished with the start of ICC. < Was tasked to go to Iraq.

Came back home to see my guild replace me and not give me a shot back on the raid team so I left the game for about 6 months to come back Mid Cata. I caught BLW and Dragon Soul. I was again task but this time to Afghanistan.

Middle of Afghanistan MoP comes out and I finally get to come home and SoO is about to debut. I got that full raid beat out on full H tier. But it was hard to find a guild that raided on my small server. Thunderhorn.

I stayed on Thunderhorn again for WoD and did all the Blackrock and HFC with most of my focus on HFC. I played Feral dps most of these time and it has been my passion my whole WoW career. I've seen every fight on Mythic in HFC down.

Since Legion I have all raids taken down on LFR and N. H EM with two bosses down in M. Nythendria and il'gynoth.

I've now retired from the Miltary and have more playing time then ever before. I'd like to find a Raid team that has a great time while still getting current content down on the hardest difficulty.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Oxyotl Class: Feral < I've played all the other specs over the years but nothing has my passion. Currently building a Gurdian off spec. Daggers are level 36 and Claws are 27.

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... otl/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Tauren, I picked this as I main Feral with Gurdian off spec. The extra health is nice, the stun is great for PVP and mobs for Mythic +s as well as the trait Brawn. The Troll Berserk indeed looks sexy but I feel it will not scale as well as Brawn will as the xpac goes on. If I was a boomkin or Tree then I'd go Troll all day.

- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy and Herb. I love making flasks and pots and not relying on anybody. It's a solid money making and the flask 2 hour time is worth its weight. Herbs to feed the habit and as a Tauren it is too easy!

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Feral 99% of the time and Guardian is in the works. I just as of last week started to work on it when I finished my daggers and got the first 5% increase. So in the near future I'll have both going to tank that random H or low Key M+ to help acquire more AP to feed the Daggers. Cause in till they are fully maxed out that is my 100% effort.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):

Leather is the number 1 for druids with the stats Agi as the main for Feral. Other stats to include are Mastery and Crit. Healthy balance of both are lovely. Many guides say to have a base crit of 35 to 40. I find its even better if you have more. So my crit sits at 41 and fully buffed 44. I am trying to get to 50 but that comes in time as gear gets better. Mastery increase the dmg of our bleeds and that is all feral is now. They made us the melee affliction locks with the nerfs to Ferocious Bite or should I say Nibble.

Haste isn't that great for us as out GCD stays the same and energy regeneration isn't noticeable enough to stack it.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Feral is one of the most complex specs in the game so bear with or should I say Cat with me.

Start of a fight we of course Eat, flask , rune if you want or have. Make sure prepots are on the hot key cause its about to get crazy. Count down time is HUGE for us so those early pulls really rub the cat backwords.

Cast Regrowth pre pull to get two stacks of Blood Talons and go stealth. Time goes to 1 pop the pre pot and engage after tanks have. I open with Rake followed by Moonfire. Hope for a crit on one or both to have at least 2-4 Combo Points. Savage Roar next followed by your BIG cool downs. Berserk and Tiger's Fury.

With the increase to dmg and energy we unleash the beast and youhave 15 secs to get done what I'm about to type.

Shred till you have 5 CP's , then apply RIP. use your predatory Swiftness to get BT again, Refresh Rake , then use Ashmane's Fury. If at 4 CP's moonfire refresh if you got to 5 < This is you one time to Ferocious Nibble so do it.

Now that you have all the bleeds going you should have 4 to 2 secs left on your berserk and you check the 8 things going on.

Rake good , Moonfire Good. Savage Roar got more then 10 secs on it. Rip looking good and how many CP's do you have in order to refresh it. If all that is good cast a Thrash for free and focus in on maintaining all the above.

When Berserk ends its a matter of keeping the rest above all while doing boss mechanics. Each fight is different so handle accordingly.

If it comes down to having moonfire on boss or refreshing a rake or SR. Then those are priority. Moonfire is extra but Rake and Rip get a bonus from the Mastery as they are bleeds. SR is the lovely 25% more dmg so having that fall off is not good. Even if its only 1 or 2 CPs its better then not having that up at all. Moonfire is last on the last and Thrash is even behind that.

Until we get Tier 19 Two set but that is still some time out and PTR changes will yet again change how we cats do business. I can go into more detail about the above in person if you'd like to talk about it.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last guild I was in was "By His Stripes" on Thunderhorn and I left them to find a a Mythic Raiding Team. I was invited to. "Less Leathal" from the recomendations of a friend but that soon turned out to be a group of friends that had no since of respect or leadership in place. Failed to push past the first boss on the Mythic Platform. (it was sloppy) . . shudder. I am still search of a place to call home. Long to put my talents to use and get some of the hardest content down that blizzard has to offer. I love the challenge. I dream of seeing that Realm first. I want to see Mythic content cleared when its current not when I can solo it.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
Wow UI.jpg

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 27/latest/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I checked my Forum post and saw that Stormingire had left a message. I looked you guys up and followed the directions.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I built this PC with the help of my buddy for the start of legion. Video Card is a GTX 970 with 16 gb Ram with an i7 6700k. Running with one BenQ Monitor < Hoping Santa brings me my second one :) . Typical FPS is about 65 low to 75 high. Unless extreme world lag or server go down. I'm rocking well above 60 FPS.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/?test-2

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
Sonic art.png
Even Sonic would have me.

Oxyotl
User

Re: Feral Druid : Oxyotl

Postby Oxyotl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:42 pm

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5850738252 Just saw the speed test wasn't uploaded correctly. Here it is.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Druid is re-appin please review.

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Ran a M+ with this guy. Good attitude. Good damage.

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Superdeux wrote:Ran a M+ with this guy. Good attitude. Good damage.

depleted

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 pm

:thinking: And how was Xiun and you?

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:40 pm

Raynorxx wrote:

I WANT TO DIE - on a side note, druid played well.

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Xaphus wrote:
Raynorxx wrote:

I WANT TO DIE - on a side note, druid played well.

I laughed so hard my face and stomach hurt the next day.

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Will you be available for an interview today, 27 Feb around 730-800ish pm est. I will have our mumble information messaged to you. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you

Oxyotl
User

Postby Oxyotl » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:43 pm

I am free at those times. Discord is already set up if that is easier. If not I'll be sure to download Mumble or dig it back from the depths of this PC

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Oxyotl wrote:I am free at those times. Discord is already set up if that is easier. If not I'll be sure to download Mumble or dig it back from the depths of this PC

https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

sent you the server info in a private message.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”