User

Sweetfeet - Resto Druid

Postby Sweetfeet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:10 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
32 Colorado, USA
- Number of Testicles:
2, Extra Medium
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
No, I just never liked it, had one back when they mailed you the little clicker
- How long have you played WoW:
Vanilla-Panda, skipped late panda-wod and started back a month into this xpac
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
I was super serious in WotLK, few server first kills and titles, Played boom and spare healer then. Currently 4/7M 2/3H. iggy to 3-4%

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:
Sweetfeet - Resto Druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... eet/simple
- Race & why you chose it:
Troll - Da VooDoo Shuffle, Berserking > warstomp/tiny hp boost
- Professions and why you choose them:
Herb - Chanter, mats for flasks and cheap chants
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Resto at 32.5 traits(hopefully 34 by next lockout started a month late). I can boom, its changed but its still ranged dps, i can tank if needed, same just need a few pulls, feral is fun, but most guilds have too many melee. all my sets are 878-883 and stat priorities are good. could use a plaguehive on boom set, scared to change loot and get a bad legendary
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Haste>Haste>Haste for raid blankets, i switch some gear around for more mastery and efficiency when i use germination(dragons of nightmare), i try to find haste and then crit, better for raid since i rarely stack hots, i read a ton about stats and research a lot just to become a better healer in general. always mained a dps but we needed a healer when I started back.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
rejuv, rejuv, rejuv, rejuv, tranq, afk. In all honesty it depends on the other healers, my healing style is to make healing easier for other healers, if we kill a boss and it was clean and all the healers gave 110% gj. I mix and match talents and use cds for whatever strat we need.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Lok Kosh for wotlk, guild slowly went downhill and didnt raid, joined Red Branch to start raiding and did for a while, stop playing wow, came back still in RB
Other Information: Really trying to embrace resto this xpac, but open for whatever. Thanks in advance for taking the time to review this app.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

this is a SS from lfr, im all setup for 20 mans, i used to run all teh crazy addons and just found for healing blizzard ui and a few addon keep it simple and straightforward, i just use clique and mouseovers, hotkey a few musts and macro some oh shits.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
You guys have a normal raid schedule, and seem to get stuff done, currently i raid tues, fri, sun. 6pm server but we never get started til 6:30+ and the core only shows up on farm nights, I play wow to raid. Obsolete was in my current guild and ive been keeping eye on you guys.
- What kind of computer do you use?
i7 6700k @ 4.64Ghz liquid cooled/GTX 980Ti OC liquid cooled/16G ram/SSD and all the goodies Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 60FPS @ 4K, 9 setting in wow, i just vsync it, prob 90-150fps no sync
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
i know its says new york but our battle group is in chicago, so i tested chicago http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5847549547

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Ninetales
User

Re: Sweetfeet - Resto Druid

Postby Ninetales » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 am

Only one legendary?

What level are your offspec artifact weapons?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Sweetfeet
User

Postby Sweetfeet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:05 pm

I was lucky enough to get a Prydaz a couple weeks back also. boom & feral at 13 traits, guardian at 21, AK will be 18 today. Farming M+ daily, due for a 3rd any moment.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:08 pm

so is there a reason you're not wearing prydazs?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Sweetfeet
User

Postby Sweetfeet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:49 pm

I do for my mastery heavy set/germination where haste is valued less, and myhtic+ and on my feral and guardian set, I use a haste mastery neck with a gem slot that gives just under 1100 haste, surviving isnt the issue in raid atm, mechanics and execution are. the proc is 35 seconds apart at best. the 1100 haste is more useful in raid/haste build.

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:47 pm

would you be available to chat tonight in mumble?

Sweetfeet
User

Postby Sweetfeet » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:05 pm

sure, let me know a good time

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Sorruy for late respone, but we can do it within the next hour before our raid or after at 12AM est

Sweetfeet
User

Postby Sweetfeet » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:05 pm

now is good, or after your raid works

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

PM'd The mumble info

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”