Baddies
Tightwork
User

Judecca - Guardian Application

Postby Tightwork » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: Ed, South Carolina
- Number of Testicles: 2?
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: Since 2005
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Progression raider through Naxx40 in vanilla as prot warrior. Some hardcore raiding (Mu'ru down) in BC and on/off raiding through WoD. Came back to hardcore raiding for Legion.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Judecca, Druid (Guardian)
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Judecca/simple
- Race & why you chose it: This will sound bad but I chose Troll because too many druid tanks were Tauren and I felt the need to change it up. Berserking is definitely a good cooldown to have but I may change to Tauren for warstomp and stam for M+ unfortunately.
- Professions and why you choose them: Herb/Skin. Got them to generate gold while leveling and gearing but will be switching skinning to Alch.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Resto and moonkin are my other specs and I play them often.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Guardians and tanks in general do not min/max like DPS in terms of stats because we need to both generate threat through damage while also keep survivability high through mastery (HP, +heals incoming, attack power) and versatility (reduces damage taken and increases damage output). I try to stack vers but end up stacking more mastery due to lack of available vers/mastery leather in game. It's arguable as to whether mastery is better in raid due to the bonus healing of multiple heal input sources in a raid environment but versatility is likely objectively better in 5man content.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: MANGLE! procs/thrash to pull (moonfire if closing distance to thrash), swipe to fill, mauling if rage isn't needed for ironfur and I want more threat or DPS and moonfiring on galactic guardian procs essentially. BEAR!
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Impossible to find a raid spot that isn't perma bench in Legion due to the low tank to heals/dps ratios in raids. Most guilds have established tanks and rarely need to recruit new tanks. My guild list for this druid is on my wowprogress page:
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/tichondrius/Judecca

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15974405/latest
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I was contacted by your recruitment officer after I made a post in the WoW forums and after talking with him for quite a bit it seemed like a candidate for a good fit.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i5/16GB RAM/1080GTX/Win10. Typically get close to 100 FPS in raid (you can see FPS in my UI SS).
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5844098993
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
This is the cover of me on my soon-to-be-released Mix Tape [Maw+2: Electric Boogaloo] on DealWithIt Records:

Tightwork
User

Re: Judecca - Guardian Application

Postby Tightwork » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Just realized I posted name instead of age (38).

Tightwork
User

Postby Tightwork » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 pm

As a bonus, here is a vid of me and my mythic+ group (mostly member of my old hardcore guild Solus) going balls deep in Maw+9. This is Ret PoV because I forgot to record but I can provide my PoV vids. I've done this dancefloor pull without boss up to a Maw+14:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-Vq4zDgcc

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:15 am

Would you be available to talk sometime Friday or Sunday?

Tightwork
User

Postby Tightwork » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 am

Either day works for me. What time?

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:05 pm

What time between 7 and midnight works for you? Anticipate an hour.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Tightwork
User

Postby Tightwork » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:34 pm

i'll be on the game from about 8PM till late tonight so anytime in that window is probably good. Say 9-10 to narrow it down?

Tightwork
User

Postby Tightwork » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Transfer in queue.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”