User

Tontsuo - Assassination Rouge Application

Postby Tontsuo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:11 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 Iowa
- Number of Testicles: Hmmm, I'm feeling 2 so i'll go with that
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Midway through WOD
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All Heroic Bosses in HFC, Mythic EN: Nythendra, Ursoc, Elerethe Renferal, Dragons of the Nightmare, TOV: [Heroic] Odyn

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Tontsuo, Assassination Rouge
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... suo/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc, started the game casually with friends and we all made orcs.
- Professions and why you choose them: Jewelcrafting and mining, normally love to maximize my profits so i farm my own mats and i personally liked the JC mounts
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Assassination, Outlaw, I primarily play assassination when it comes to anything that involves mythic +'s and raiding. Whenever i quest i go with outlaw.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):Assassination: Agility>Mastery>Crit> Vers> Haste, reasons for this is the higher the mastery the harder poisons will hit, however rouges want to cap from 40-45% crit in terms of getting a 3rd combo point from mutilate for an earlier cast of a 6pt rupture. Versatility doesn't help with much other than survivability, and haste just increases attack speed and energy regeneration.Outlaw: Agility>Versatility>Critical Strike>Mastery>Haste, Honestly not 100% positive other than outlaw needs the damage from Versatility and crit strike helps with increased run through damage, and mastery just increases the chances that your main-hand attacks will grant you an attack that deals damage equal to 140% of a main-hand attack
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: stealth, garrote, mutlite, rupture, mutilate till 6cp, vanish, rupture,racial+vendetta, artifact wep, the envemom and mutilate spam to get the max damage out of my artifact weapon till my rupture is at 8sec and reapply it as well as garrote to keep up maximum uptime. Reason for the mutilate and envenom spam is to keep elaborate planning up because it increases damage for 5 sec.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Reincarnated Rage who changed to fifty wipes minimum 4/7M, because the old guild leader never got on and when she did the raid leader asked for ownership and she didn't want to give it up so they disbanded and created a new guild. I personally didn't like the atmosphere after this happened and i thought they would fall apart, so i decided to part way with them.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://puu.sh/szeTU/12c1a95b1f.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pZ ... amage-done
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? After leaving my old guild I made a post on wowprogress as well as wowforums and was contacted by storm and I checked you guys out and was impressed, because i take progression seriously and it looks like you guys do as well.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? PC that i built, 16 GB RAM, AMD FX-6350 Vishera 6-core, RX Radeon 470
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest,net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5838893703
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.- I linked it in attachements
pepe.png
if that doesnt work I have a screenshot of it http://puu.sh/szhXB/d69f6fbfeb.png

Raynorxx
User

Re: Tontsuo - Assassination Rouge Application

Postby Raynorxx » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 am

"Versatility doesn't help with much other than survivability"
"outlaw needs the damage from Versatility"

Was curious on this, so which is it?

Fymatdsrio
User

Postby Fymatdsrio » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Raynorxx wrote:"Versatility doesn't help with much other than survivability"
"outlaw needs the damage from Versatility"

Was curious on this, so which is it?

When he said Vers doesn't help he was explaining for Assassination spec.

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Yes, sorry if that was unclear it isn't very beneficial for the assassination spec, but is pretty high rated for outlaw.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 am

Would you be available to talk sometime Friday or Sunday?

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Yes, done with class for the week so i'm open to talk for the rest of today as well as most of sunday!

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”