Fymatdsrio - Resto Druid Application

Baddies
Fymatdsrio
User

Fymatdsrio - Resto Druid Application

Postby Fymatdsrio » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:10 am

Salutations!

(Exerpt from my Looking For Guild post in the WoW forums)

I am new this expac to maining rdruid for raid. Overall my total WoW playtime over the years isn't that high in general and I haven't played any MMO at all for some years now, so I'm trying to get back into the groove.

I know I'm weak in a few areas and there's defiantly room for improvement, which is a big part of my searching to see if there is a better fit. Currently only raiding 6 hours a week progression (lately more like only 3) and it is not giving me enough chance to improve myself since I am a repetition learner and I feel like only raiding 3-6 hours progression the last few weeks isn't cutting it for improving at the pace I'd like.

Quick learner of mechanics, attentive, punctual, always looking for advice and ways to improve. Former hardcore raider in other MMOs. Always mained heals in MMOs, but rdruid has been a little dif for me to learn. I'm used to reactive healing a bit more.

I am also highly interested in a guild large enough to where I'm not pugging my +10 mythic keystones every week like I've been having to. I'd love to find a guild where I could find a reliable group I could run with fairly consistently to heal every week for M+s.

- Age & Location: 26 and The Middle of Nowhere, Maine.

- Number of Testicles: If you want to get super technical then I do have 2... but they're inside.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes

- How long have you played WoW: Not a lot consistently over the years, total playtime maybe a year and a half. I did not have the time and/or money to play consistently.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

I did not start playing WoW until around the time WotLK came out.

WotlK: I played casually back then as it was not my main MMO at the time and only did the WotLK raids up until Uldar (no hardmode) .

Cata: N/A

MoP: All MoP raids were cleared on Normal and Heroic. I left the game before Mythic SoO.

WoD: N/A

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Fymatdsrio. Rdruid.

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... o/advanced

- Race & why you chose it: I never have liked the looks of trolls, plus I wanted to offspec tank, anyway. I'd change if I absolutely had to, but... yeah.

- Professions and why you choose them: Herbalism and Enchanting. Auh, should be obvious. Herbs are useful and profitable (less so now, but I digress), and I wanted to be able to not rely on anyone to have to DE my stuff, also profitable if selling CCs.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Resto. I barely use anything else atm other than situationally.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I>H>C>M>V or I>C>H>M>V for raid. My current sets are a little heavy on the Crit from some recent ilvl upgrades, though.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: CW, Rej, Lb tank. Set down Efflo. Send out Rejuv and WG as needed. IB the tank as needed. Tranq as needed/assigned. A lot is very fight dependent.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

WotLK: The guild I was in at the time was just a fairly small guild that I was in with the people who had gotten me into WoW. I had to quit because I ended up moving, having my laptop die, and didn't have funds for getting another PC that was good for playing WoW and raiding again for a while. Even after I did I ended up becoming busy with other games.

MoP: I was in a couple dif guilds on a couple dif toons due to wanting to raid and also wanting to play with RL friends. The "best" raiding I did, though, was getting to raid with Defenstrate (on Blackrock) for too brief a time (only about 3-4 months) before I had to quit. However, I was not on their main progression team.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): https://i.gyazo.com/23e8786367dcb9210a7b74cb1011863f.jpg (I need to figure out how to turn off a couple of things, still, but you get the basic gist.)

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RzPxa4wJgWNhC7dV#

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Storm replied to my LF Guild post in the forums and we talked about that it may be a good fit. I do not personally know anyone.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/ncMgGX at least 60fps
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
Sad, I know, but not permanent. Should be able to get faster net before January. My typical ping in game during raid is 55-100.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/5825821684.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

P.S.

I'd like to include my Steam Profile if anyone's interested in getting to see a little more information on me personally. I have a bit of a self introduction and keep my lists of interests and favs there.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fymatdsrio/

mouthwash
User

Re: Fymatdsrio - Resto Druid Application

Postby mouthwash » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey, we are very interested in your app and would like to talk to you in mumble to get a feel for your personality and answer some more questions we have for you, what is your availability like this weekend?

Fymatdsrio
User

Postby Fymatdsrio » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Salutations,

I know I will be available in the evenings (after 6pm) on both Saturday and Sunday.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Attachments
CduBuDzUkAAL8eq.png
CduBuDzUkAAL8eq.png (12.93 KiB) Viewed 4350 times

Fymatdsrio
User

Postby Fymatdsrio » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:37 pm

A fellow purveyor of the animu?

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Fymatdsrio wrote:Salutations,

I know I will be available in the evenings (after 6pm) on both Saturday and Sunday.

Sorry for the late reply, we can do the interview anytime tonight or tomorrow at 6pm, just let me know and i will PM you the info

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”