Baddies
Drexels
User

Norml - Hunter - Mal'ganis

Postby Drexels » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27, Northern Virginia
- Number of Testicles: 1
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, have since the original release. (I played from a LAN cafe with multiple other guilds member, people were known for spyware)
- How long have you played WoW: Since Open Beta 2004.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla - Cleared all content, MC, BWL, AQ 20/40, Naxxramas (Late kill, guild took a dive).
Burning Crusade - Cleared all content, Sold ZG bear runs, most notable achievement was #1 World M'uru
Wrath of Lich King - Cleared all content, realm firsts + hardmodes (quit shortly after our failed attempt at a race for Lich King).
Cataclysm - Cleared content up until Firelands then real life took a hit. (Joined Harmonium on Tichondrius to PvP/PvE when I came back to play with IRL friends, which only lasted for sub 1 month).
Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Draenor - No notable raid experience of achievements (Took too long of a hiatus and came back during WoD).

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Norml, Marksmanship Hunter (off spec BM)
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... rml/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc, I used to for pet damage increase + controlled Attack Power buffer (Obviously not the best choice now, willing to change)
- Professions and why you choose them: Leatherworking (Figured I would be able to craft my own gear and also buff it) + Engineering (Nitro boost, Repair bot and making cool shit).
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I've focused on leveling my Artifact Power on my MM weapon for now, but I do play BM during World Quests and things I cannot solo by brute DPS.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I follow stat priority closely for both specs (MM & BM) which require pushing Mastery (from what I've tested and others have seen there doesn't seem to be a ceiling cap) and running Haste as a stat directly behind Mastery that allows for everything using (Focus) to be reduced in cooldown + boosted in damages.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Barrage + Windburst on CD, using Sidewinder prior to x2 build up and or during proc's (Aimed shot usually always follow this because of "Marked Shot"). I will note that abusing positioning is more than vital playing MM to it's fullest potential (which I do my best to make notes of where I need to stand, what abilities I need to save, obviously watching and maintaining cool-downs for specific phases/spawns etc.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Korgath/Gentlemens Club - The GM/MT/RL quit the game shortly before killing Kel'thuzad in Naxx40, so once it died myself and multiple others parted ways.
Exodus/Ysondre - After countless years of 6+ days a week raiding, constant playing (PvP as well), I finally got burnt out from the game and sold my account.
Cataclysm/Mal'ganis/Illidan - After coming back I was able to follow up with "Vigil" on Mal'ganis and start fresh there. During this this time they allowed me to raid and build my parses/game knowledge etc. The officer that recruited me decided the guild was going in a direction he did not want to follow and me + multiple others applied to "Blood Legion" which 5 of us got accepted and joined the ranks. I quit "Blood Legion' shortly before Firelands began with real life issues that conflicted with my ability to play the game.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
http://s731.photobucket.com/user/Davidz ... sort=3&o=0
This is literally the exact same UI as Azor + some specific Weak Auras I built myself (I will update with a better once I clear some older raid content).
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: N/A
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Browsing WoWprogress.com and saw that you guys were in the hunt for a exceptional player (specifically playing a huntard).
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
4970k Overclocked Processor, 32gigs of Ram, 970 GTX Video Card (FPS stays 120+)
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5640578213 (tested from Hudson, NY)
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Xiun
User

Re: Norml - Hunter - Mal'ganis

Postby Xiun » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:25 am

4+4=ballsack=simple math

Drexels
User

Re: Norml - Hunter - Mal'ganis

Postby Drexels » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Drexels wrote:Player information:
- Age & Location: 27, Northern Virginia
- Number of Testicles: 1
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, have since the original release. (I played from a LAN cafe with multiple other guilds member, people were known for spyware)
- How long have you played WoW: Since Open Beta 2004.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla - Cleared all content, MC, BWL, AQ 20/40, Naxxramas (Late kill, guild took a dive).
Burning Crusade - Cleared all content, Sold ZG bear runs, most notable achievement was #1 World M'uru
Wrath of Lich King - Cleared all content, realm firsts + hardmodes (quit shortly after our failed attempt at a race for Lich King).
Cataclysm - Cleared content up until Firelands then real life took a hit. (Joined Harmonium on Tichondrius to PvP/PvE when I came back to play with IRL friends, which only lasted for sub 1 month).
Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Draenor - No notable raid experience of achievements (Took too long of a hiatus and came back during WoD).

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Norml, Marksmanship Hunter (off spec BM)
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... rml/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc, I used to for pet damage increase + controlled Attack Power buffer (Obviously not the best choice now, willing to change)
- Professions and why you choose them: Leatherworking (Figured I would be able to craft my own gear and also buff it) + Engineering (Nitro boost, Repair bot and making cool shit).
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I've focused on leveling my Artifact Power on my MM weapon for now, but I do play BM during World Quests and things I cannot solo by brute DPS.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I follow stat priority closely for both specs (MM & BM) which require pushing Mastery (from what I've tested and others have seen there doesn't seem to be a ceiling cap) and running Haste as a stat directly behind Mastery that allows for everything using (Focus) to be reduced in cooldown + boosted in damages.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Barrage + Windburst on CD, using Sidewinder prior to x2 build up and or during proc's (Aimed shot usually always follow this because of "Marked Shot"). I will note that abusing positioning is more than vital playing MM to it's fullest potential (which I do my best to make notes of where I need to stand, what abilities I need to save, obviously watching and maintaining cool-downs for specific phases/spawns etc.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Korgath/Gentlemens Club - The GM/MT/RL quit the game shortly before killing Kel'thuzad in Naxx40, so once it died myself and multiple others parted ways.
Exodus/Ysondre - After countless years of 6+ days a week raiding, constant playing (PvP as well), I finally got burnt out from the game and sold my account.
Cataclysm/Mal'ganis/Illidan - After coming back I was able to follow up with "Vigil" on Mal'ganis and start fresh there. During this this time they allowed me to raid and build my parses/game knowledge etc.
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
This is literally the exact same UI as Azor + some specific Weak Auras I built myself (I will update with a better once I clear some older raid content).
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: N/A
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Browsing WoWprogress.com and saw that you guys were in the hunt for a exceptional player (specifically playing a huntard).
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
4970k Overclocked Processor, 32gigs of Ram, 970 GTX Video Card (FPS stays 120+)
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5640578213 (tested from Hudson, NY)
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”