Bulbasaur - Balance Druid

Baddies
Venosaur
User

Bulbasaur - Balance Druid

Postby Venosaur » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:43 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27, Toronto
- Number of Testicles: 2 (but one is larger than the other)
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes because I like the free pet.
- How long have you played WoW:
Since TBC going on about 9 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
TBC - I was part of the 2% that killed Muru/KJ pre nerfs
Wrath - All content
Cata - I was a casual so didn't raid much because I had a terrible overnight job. I did some of the first tier and my oceanic guild managed to get a few top 20 world kills on the early bosses.
Panda - I was still working my terrible job so only did the last tier when mythic was introduced. Nothing to write home about here.
Warlords - All content up to but not including Mythic Mannoroth. I had US 35th Blackhand and my guild was top 50 US before they quit raiding.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Bulbasaur, Druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... aur/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Night Elf because no one in their right mind would play a female Worgen. If I'm accepted, I plan to play Troll because of the Beserking racial aka mini blood lust.
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy/Inscription to craft glyphs/consumables for the guild bank.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? My main spec was resto but for encounters where we needed fewer healers I would play Balance offspec.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Balance:
Int>Mastery>Crit=Multi-strike> Haste>Versatility. Pretty much we want as much int and mastery as we can get and since they both increase our damage exponentially.
Resto:
Int>Haste>Mastery>Multi-strike>Crit>Versatility>Spirit. Spirit is a funny stat where you need only as much of it to not run oom, once you have reached that point all other stats are better. At this point in the xpac mana regen is not an issue. There are no HoT haste breakpoints and mastery increases our overall healing exponentially.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Single Target:
1. Apply/maintain our Moonfire and Sunfire dots
2. Starsurge to ensure you have Lunar or Solar Empowerment
3. cast Wrath if its during a Solar Eclipse
4. cast Starfire if its during a Lunar Eclipse
AOE:
1. Starfall and make sure you're in position to hit all mobs
2. Cast Sunfire as it applies a dot to all enemies
3. Depending on how long the enemies will live it can be beneficial to apply Moonfire to each target i.e on a council fight where you can easily target each boss.
4. Continue your single target rotation while following the aforementioned priorities

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Check Please - Due to roster issues the guild quit raiding on M Mannoroth, The guild leader and officers got upset with constantly having to teach new players the fight and not making any progress. We were about US 45th at the time.
What Does Dog Think - I raided with them and achieved my US 35th Blackhand kill. I had to take a short break from raiding and I was replaced by another druid. I wanted to keep raiding with them when I returned but my friends in Check Please convinced me to help them out and then they quit shortly after :-(

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
I have not raided in about 8 months and spoke to Storm beforehand. I was told it was okay to leave this out since I don't have logs yet.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I found your guild on wowprogress. I chose Simple Math for a number of reasons but the main ones were:
1. The raid schedule was such that I can make all the scheduled days.
2. You have been around a long time and that means I won't have to deal with another guild falling apart after I join.
3. You're a hardcore raiding guild and I enjoy raiding in a competitive atmosphere.
4. Lady Sylvanas looked so badass in the Legion cinematic that I wanted to be Horde. Long live Queen Cersai, may her reign be long.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i5, 16 GB RAM, GTX 760, usually about 60 FPS sometimes higher.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5465267005
http://www.pingtest.net/result/148525267.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

zuzu
User

Re: Bulbasaur - Balance Druid

Postby zuzu » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:23 am

Check please, I think they were alliance on Ysera yeah?
So Fabulous!

vix
User

Postby vix » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:22 am

how do you feel about pogo

Venosaur
User

Postby Venosaur » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Check Please Alliance on Durotan...If they raided on Ysera that would have been before my time. I love pogo especially the pink sausage inside,

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:07 pm

I realize Storm said you didn't have to post your logs.. I feel like they are still helpful even being from April. I found these: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 86/latest# There aren't many that warcraft logs found where you boomkined as Bulbasaur on Durotan so if you have more I'd appreciate those to review. :D

You stated your AOE rotation.... Do you actually "cast" starfall?

Venosaur
User

Postby Venosaur » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:20 pm

When I raided with What Does Dog Think my name was Bottlé. Here are the logs from back then https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 06/latest/ I don't know if they're particularly helpful since it was only heroic logs that I found.

My class trinket is at 90% now with the upgrade so I won't actually cast Starfall now and the mythic version gives 100% chance to proc it. I'd cast Starsurge but I think with the class changes about to come out, the trinket will likely be changed since Starfall has to be targeted.

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Hey, thanks I've been busy... I gotta work on another project but I'll look these over asap. :D

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:14 am

The trinket actually remains the same but the proc is changed to 58%. Fun facts for Legion.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”