Keg, Ele shaman still...

Baddies
Kegg
User

Keg, Ele shaman still...

Postby Kegg » Fri May 20, 2016 12:50 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 36, South California (still...)
- Number of Testicles: Testes 1,2...3?!
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: Played a month or so in Vanilla. Been nonstop since TBC, except for the long ass break in WoD due to personal issues.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): TBC : Kara, Mag, Gruul, 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 3/5 Hyjal, and 3/9 BT. Went back after wrath hit to clean up the bosses I didn't do.

Wrath in both 10/25 : Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar (majority regular modes), ToC with Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, and eventually realm first H LK kill, can't recall buff percentage.

Cata cleared out Heroic BWD, 5/5 Heroic BoT, 2/2 H Throne of the Four Winds, 2/7 (iirc) pre-nerf 7/7 H FL after, 8/8 H DS.

MoP ALL THE THINGS!

WoD everything on raid finder at one point or another and a normal Imperator kill.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Keg, Shaman.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/andorhal/Keg/advanced (Should be in ele gear and yes its garbo >_< )
- Race & why you chose it: Went to troll from goblin since Berserking racial was stronger and everyone in the guild is a filthy goblin hater /cry.
- Professions and why you choose them: Eng/LW. Eng for cm's back in MoP, LW for the cheaper leg chants at the time. Haven't bothered to swap either.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Other spec is resto. Played that more than the ele this expac.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): It's just whatever gear I could through together at the mo'. Hence the garbo comment from the armory link.

Stat prio : Multistrike > Haste >= Crit > Versatility > Mastery , haste diminishes at around 28-30% iirc.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: FS up, ES if LS is at 20 stacks, LvB on cd or surge procs, if at 15 or more LS charges then ES, FS if current FS is at 9 or less seconds, always keep searing totem down, and if all else is on cd then Lbolt.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Warcraftier on CC - Didn't like the direction the co-gm's were taking the guild as well as the general attitude. Guild almost imploded twice back in late wrath.
Reprise on CC - Dropped from 25 to 10 man early in FL due to players being hit with the SWTOR bug. Did not like the 10 man format.
Who is John Galt - Hemorrhaged players and did more waiting than raiding.

Simple Math - Didn't leave although had to stop raiding due to rather serious personal issues I needed to take care of.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: None yet, and don't think the old ones are still around. Will try to get some if I can pug H HFC. But dps with current gear is gonna be garbo, can't lie. :(
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Because I'm still here...sorta. D: and yeah, I'd like to think I still maybe, possibly, sorta, know a few people lol...I think.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? i5-6600k, 16 gb ram, Nvidia GTX 980 Ti. Been at 80+ fps last I checked.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5339682118 and http://www.pingtest.net/result/145628121.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Image

svefn
User

Re: Keg, Ele shaman still...

Postby svefn » Fri May 20, 2016 2:19 pm

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

svefn
User

Postby svefn » Fri May 20, 2016 2:21 pm

booooo, image broken... well, nice pic keg... minus the diaper
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri May 20, 2016 2:46 pm

svefn wrote:booooo, image broken... well, nice pic keg... minus the diaper

sven just put the imgur url into a post, the only time you need the img tag is if you have a file extension of .jpg .gif .png etc.

and look at that, someone who puts time into a paint shoop. i like this guy.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat May 21, 2016 7:30 pm

[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Kegg
User

Postby Kegg » Sat May 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Fri May 27, 2016 7:29 am

Hmm I think you are too nice to be here. :P

Kegg
User

Postby Kegg » Fri May 27, 2016 7:51 am

That's just the meds at work. :twisted:

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Mon May 30, 2016 5:09 pm

promote this man, by order of the king
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

May
User

Postby May » Mon May 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Decline because not fem troll

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon May 30, 2016 11:53 pm

May wrote:Decline because not fem troll

there are less disgusting things in the abandon all hope thread.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”