Baddies
Tasset
User

Balance Druid 739 ilvl

Postby Tasset » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Age & Location: 21 and New Jersey
- Number of Testicles: A couple
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, I do
- How long have you played WoW: Off and on since Vanilla. Really started playing again at end of MoP
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I am 7/7M Highmaul, 7/10M BrF and 13/13M HFC

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Tasset - Balance Druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... t/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Troll for the beserking racial
- Professions and why you choose them: LW/Engi. Engi for when it was good for raiding and LW to make early gear for new xpacs
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Balance and Resto. I mostly stick to balance and mainly use resto for long quenes.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For balance I stack mastery out the wazoo (sp?) crit and haste are pretty much equal and nice where I can get it. For resto stack haste, more ticks on the HoTs the better.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Balance is pretty simple rotation since the game pretty much plays it for you. You open with Inc at 4.5 secs, pre-pot, pre-cast wrath, CA+Vig+racial, Dots, Starsurge starfire x2, repeat until CA runs up and you switch into solar where you Starsurge and wrath x3. Then you refresh dots when needed preferably at the end of eclipse peak to get the damage bonus and follow the eclipse cycle as it moves. In terms of priority in spells never have 3 stacks of SS/Starfall you always want it to be refreshing so dump a charge if you have 3 stacks.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last Chapter - Zuluhed, Exalted - Runetotem. I left both these guilds because they stopped raiding.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... st/#boss=0
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? As you saw earlier I played in LC a while back and am familiar with your guild from my days on Zuluhed. And since my current guild ceased raiding I'm looking for a new place to call home.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I have an i7 6th Generation processor 3.4 GHz, 8 gbs of Ram, GTX GeForce 970. 80-100. I cap FPS at 100.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/?test-2
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Tasset
User

Re: Balance Druid 739 ilvl

Postby Tasset » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:45 am

Sorry realized that speedtest link was bogus. Try this one http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5036655615

Outrageous
User

Postby Outrageous » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:54 pm

You're app looks really great, so do your logs. Good luck!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, as it will kill the clothies first.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Would you be available to chat tomorrow night at 6:30 pm est?

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Yes. That works.

Meeps
User

Postby Meeps » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Tasset number one. Came to my alt runs <3

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 pm

haha those were some good times. How ya been Meeps?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”