- Age & Location: 31 / Singapore
- Number of Testicles: Over Nine Thousand
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 6years or so
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
MC/BWL/AQ20/ZG/First few of AQ40
Kara - Full Clear
SSC - Full Clear
TK - Full Clear
BT - Full Clear
Sunwell - Guild got destroyed by M'uru
Naxx - Full Clear
Ulduar - Realm First Hardmodes, excluding Yogg0
ToTGC - Realm First, Oceanic 2nd Grand Crusader
ICC - Only up to Heroic LK, didn't kill, stopped due to RL work commitments
Didn't do HoF/ToES, officially started raiding again in ToT
SoO: - 14/14H 10 and 25man
- Name, & Class: Brewlol, Brewmaster Monk
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Brewlol/advanced
I also have an Alt Guardian Druid :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Bearlol/advanced
- Race & why you chose it:
Blood Elf, mainly for the Crit chance passive. I am going Crit build. AoE silence on demand is helpful when my team can't interrupt imps on Xhul as well.
- Professions and why you choose them:
Blacksmithing, Inscription. No particular reason, I started WoD maining my warrior hence this is just to "Fill-up" the mats for craftable items.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
My offspec is WW, but I don't play it enough. I tank 100% of my time as the Main Tank/GM/RL of my current guild
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
I prioritize Crit as I feel the incoming damage will be more predictable as long as my AM is up, compared to mastery, I haven't had any problems with this build thus far with my healers.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Keg Smash on CD, keep Tiger Power up. Keep up the up-time of Shuffle, level 30 heal talents, use AMs according to boss mechanics, Guard before predictable incoming damage.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
My most recent guild was Fluffy Unicorns, we did well throughout SoO where we first established ourselves as a raiding guild, clearing 14/14H 10man, then expanding into 25man in preparation for WOD. We cleared 14/14H 25man in 2 weeks of recruiting.
Come WoD, we cleared 7/7M Highmaul and 10/10M BRF while it was current, when HFC came we slowly progressed till 11/13M, got to 40% on Manny. This was where the Officer team lost their motivation to contribute positively to the guild and its community, and decided to ninja leave the guild, leaving many stranded. I would like to finish up this tier and find a home for Legion, hence this application.
Prior to this, I was in Quantum for most of WoTLK through to ICC. At our prime, we were holding on to competitive realm & region rankings, highest was Realm First and Oceanic 2nd. Similarly, I was the GM/MT/RL of the group.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WnvaCcqBG3JHtw1f
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I found Simple Math off the Guild Recruitment forums, your times work perfectly for me as I work from home most of the time and morning raids would be a good fit for my work schedule.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i7-3770 3.90GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series. I get around 40-50FPS in raids, I stream as well, you can find most of my videos here -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3SZD ... MEnDXMGW1A
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.