ino - Warlock

Baddies
rin
User

ino - Warlock

Postby rin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:40 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 22, Cambridge Ontario

- Number of Testicles: Hopefully 2 but you never know.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, I have never had an issue with my account being hacked and it never even crossed my mind to be honest. I think I keep my account fairly well secured but I plan on getting the app as an added measure since this inclined me to take a look.

- How long have you played WoW: On and off since Vanilla. I decided to start a second account in Wotlk using raf because I shared the first with my elder brother and didn't mind starting over at the time.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I never got seriously into raiding until the end of mists. 14/14M Soo 7/7H HM 2/7M HM 9/10H BRF.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: ino, Warlock

- Link to Battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... Ino/simple

- Race & why you chose it:
Human because my guild faction changed. Prefer female blood elf master race.

- Professions and why you choose them:
Engi because it's fun all else is invalid.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Demo Main Destro Off. I used to main Destro and enjoy it but demo generally pulls ahead on every fight. Destro is looking good on kromog so maybe ill get a chance to bring it out for that fight.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I generally just run my own sim's from simcraft and get the proper stat weight's then input them into ask mr robot to get a more accurate depiction of what I need. Right now of coarse mastery is ahead of the other's. Crit=Hate=Multi are all pretty even and can vary on different fights so I try keeping them pretty balanced. Vers is the worst. I try to get gear with Matery/Crit for my destro offspec.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: With Demonbolt being nerfed by 25% I now take grim of service + demonic servitude for my single target dps. A standard rotation outside of demon form would be of coarse to keep corruption and doom up at all times aswell as getting grim:doomguard out as much as possible. Casting hand of gul'dan, and casting it again 2-3 seconds before the DoT is about to expire to get 2 stacks. you can maintain those 2 stacks for a longer time with the warlock 4piece. Shadow bolt as filler. if you're moving and can gain mana from lifetap use it.

Inside demon form you'll want to pop dark soul and use those soul fire molten core stacks that you've gained, cast touch of chaos while moving unless fox is popped (also to reset corruption)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I've been with Halaa back Girl for a while now and as much as I have made friend's with the people of the guild it just isn't working for me. We are not progressing at the speed in which I would like and with the amount of people who are quitting which includes officers I no longer see it as a good fit.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
I just use basic ui as I find adding a tun doesn't help me in any regard. I use GUB to track my demonic fury but I plan on switching to something else which is why it's not up here.

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... st/#boss=0

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I've been raiding with Rithik's monk Sakura on Proudmoore and thought this guild sounded like a great place to progress and kill things.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? CPU
- i5 4690k
GFX - xfx AMD R9 285
RAM - 8GB G.skill ripjaws
HDD - 1TB Seagate 7200rpm
mobo - h97m plus

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/4212656180.png
http://www.pingtest.net/result/119096206.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
I bet you didn't know an artist was applying for your guild, did you?

Rithik
User

Re: ino - Warlock

Postby Rithik » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:07 am

raided with this guy on my alliance toon he is a very good player

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Maybe it is just me but you armory link is not working.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm

It's not just you.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:30 pm

probably because he's already in the guild
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”