- Number of Testicles: dos
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? no, I feel my computer is safe enough to not use one, but I may buy one in the future.
- How long have you played WoW: Account was created in August 2005
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Vanilla: All of MC,BWL, AQ20, AQ40 except c'thun ouro and viscidus, Naxx 40 7/12?. TBC: Full clears of every raid instance except KJ in sunwell. Wrath: Went fairly casual but still killed almost everything with the exception of some heroic ICC, Ulduar, and Totc. Took a few months off right before Ruby Sanctum. Cata: Full clears of Firelands/DS normal and heroic multiple times. I was the first to get Dragonwrath in my old guild when Firelands was released. MoP: 6/6 normal vaults, 1/6 heroic. 2/6 normal HoF.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Jgglypuff Shadow Priest
- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin for the 1% haste bonus. I have thought about switching to either panda, troll or undead though, but I feel for shadow priests, goblin is the best.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... f/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? The ruckus is everywhere in everything that we do, and is ruckusing all the time.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Tailoring - New cloth gear for raiding, cloak enchants for raiding, and the best leg enchant for casters for very cheap. Enchanting to always have my gear fully enchanted and 320 bonus int on rings.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Shadow, very seldom do I use my OS but it would be used for PvP shadow, or a healing spec.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Stacking haste to 7584+ for extra ticks on Swp gives me more dps!
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Major - Mind spike for instant mind blasts, Mind flay for moving to a better position faster, and inner sanctum to mitigate more damage to make healers lives easier.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Open with prepot, VT DP(if 3 orbs are up if not, skip the next spell) fade, mb, swp (all procs should be up) shadowfiend/halo mf. I aim for 98%+ uptime on SWP/VT if the fight allows it.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): PvP lost its fun/appeal to me when resilience was introduced. I haven't really worked on this as much as raiding.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Simple Math - Albynno was an asshole, I couldn't stand him at all. You guys were an amazing guild to raid with and I didn't have a problem with anyone else! Og - left to raid with Jagd and some RL friends. I left Jagd during the cata launch and joined Invictus who I raided all of cata with until our gm quit. I then joined Warpath (current guild) to finish up heroic spine/madness in dragon soul about june.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: I just use the blizz ui to raid, pretty simple, but mods i use are dbm, quartz and recount. these three are about all you need in my opinion.
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/202804/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n ... #Jgglypuff
- Alts & their name/level: Wgglytuff 86 enh shama, my potion master/herbalist. Dostres warrior 85 jewelcrafting/mining operation.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Do not use aim or msn
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I used to raid with you guys and had a blast! I know grouch and just spoke with keoni earlier.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I know you guys are very competitive raiders and expect the best from all of your players. Everyone in the guild is exceptional at their class and I feel like my playing style would fit in well with your raid.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Dell Studio XPS 8100 Intel i7 processor, 2.93ghz with 8 gigs of ram, ATI video card. My fps usually stays around 60-100 unless bloodlust or a lot of crazy shit is happening. It will not dip below 20 and if it does within a few seconds its back to normal.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint.
Attachments
combat.png

Nehraxus
User

Re: Jgglypuff Shadow Priest

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 pm

This guy.

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 am

hey guy

Nephelee
User

Postby Nephelee » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 am

Everything looks good except the whole lack of authenticator ;)

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 am

if no authenticator is going to make it or break it for me just say the words and i'll have one. I'm not exactly that strapped for cash. :mrgreen:

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 am

if the guild is putting an investment of time and effort into your character then we'd expect that you put the time and effort into the guild. this includes taking the 10 seconds once or twice a week to put in a code. every time someone looses access to their account or has their gear vendored it cripples us and makes them look like a fucking idiot.

there is a free app for smartphones or a very cheap authenticator dongle that they'll mail you.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:38 am

I shall get said authenticator today then!

Rayen
User

Postby Rayen » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 am

Like Nephelee said....looks fine to me.

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm

haven't heard an answer either way yet. just checking on the status

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm

do you have a stable computer and internet connection? i know this used to be a problem.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

we'd like to chat tonight, log on andorhal around 11:30 and message someone for an officer
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm

i do now grouch, when i raided before i was on dorm room internet and that shit is terrible. i'm on a very stable lan line now. no dcs at the start of every fight like before.

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:44 pm

can it be about 1:00-1:30 your time? i'll be an hour into my raid tonight and we're supposed to full clearing vaults

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 pm

absolutely can not be that late.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

JGGLY
User

Postby JGGLY » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 pm

ok i'll see what i can do to be on around 1130

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”