Drìzzy - Survival Hunter/or any spec needed

Baddies
Lowso
User

Drìzzy - Survival Hunter/or any spec needed

Postby Lowso » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 21, Kentucky
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I Change the time I play depending on if I'm raiding or not and what time I raid at. But I can say I don't play from 3:30am est- 8am est cause of work
- Number of Testicles:2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday:Yes
-- Tuesday:Yes
-- Wednesday:Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional):Yes
-- Saturday (optional):Yes
-- Sunday:Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: since late 2007
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Started playing in late BC so I'll start there
BC- Cleared everything up to Brut in SW guild took a break
Warth- Naxx, OS3D, malygos, Ulduar HMs cleared, ToC, ToGC ICC 25 11/12 normal( Guild went 11/12HM but I had to stop playing due to my old computer couldn't handle 25m Raid then at 1-4FPS was terrible)
Cata- 12/12 Normal with practice on Halfus, Defence system, and Chim HM

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Drìzzy, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll Cause they are one of the top DPS race for hunter with a bow and I like the Mowhawk
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... zzy/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Putin in work SON
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting for 40 agility to rings, Jewelcrafting for 67Agility gems
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? 1/9/31 Suvival PVE / 3/7/31 Survival PvP, I mess around with other specs every now and then just for fun, but I can play all 3 specs at the same LvL of play
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I mainly been trying to get most of my grear to have haste and crit as the secondary stats aiming for haste soft cap 757 for 1.66 cast time on Cobra shots, Agility as much as possible for the base stat 2ap for 1 agility. Reforging all mastery To either hit or Crit
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Prime
Serpent Sting- I choose this for the 6% crit chance on my serpents dot
Explotsive Shot- 6% crit chance to the Damage of this shot
Kill Shot- Two kill shots every 10 seconds after the target is below 20% is amazing damage increase
Major
Raptor strike- reduced damage by 20% for 5 seconds
Disengage- CD reduced by 5seconds
Trap launcher- reduced focus cost by 10
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Opening Serpent sting, explotsive shot, Black arrow, Cobra shot x3( Should be able to get 3 in by the time explotsive is off CD) explotsive shot on CD same for black arrow
Lock n Load proc- ES,CS,ES, Arcane, ES
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Not the greatest pvper So none I just do it for fun
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Expletive(bloodscalp)- Raided with in BC- start of warth great guild but was starting to fall apart so I left when I seen the signs
YNIWKI(Firetree) Current Guild- Raided with them late warth and start of Cata so far. We only do 10m content now which I rather do 25m seems to be more fun for me, and People are slowly leaving and a bunch of drama just don't like it here anymore

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img218.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 10606.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/103751/
- Alts & their name/level: Tygà 85 resto shaman
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected](real ID and email)
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Recruitment fourms WoW, and nope
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
I want to raid Hardcore in a 25m guild, Simple math looks like a stable Guild that isn't going to break apart anytime soon, I'm a well decated player that does his best everytime I raid, I learn the fights before doing them, I come ready to all raids with cosumables(flask Pots food). I Know my class vary well and I don't die to stupid things like void zones for fire
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? To be honest I had a friend Build this for my and I'm not the best with a computer I can keep it clean and safe, But it has Azus striker board, 2 Nividia GeForce 8800GTX 8gb memory all I can really say
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1142096882.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx12 ... Drizzy.jpg

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 am

you're a whole 1% over haste cap you could reforge it into something else. like get your mastery to 13%. 13% is important. for some reason. o.O

/eatlavacake

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 am

I been wanting todo that but everytime I go to Femaledwarf and plug it in I lose like 30-150 dps, Any idea why? or is that spread sheet just wrong?

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 am

Amye wrote:you're a whole 1% over haste cap you could reforge it into something else. like get your mastery to 13%. 13% is important. for some reason. o.O

/eatlavacake

she a mage and a woman> thats liek a double fail!!!!!!
Talk with Goratha he is beast

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 pm

A common window is the 6 second window between Explosive Shots. 1 second is due to the GCD, but exactly 3 Cobra Shots can be fit into the remaining 5 seconds if they are hasted to 1.67 seconds each. This is a 20% haste increase, so assuming 3% Pathing and 10% Hunting Party, the rest would be obtained with 757 haste rating. More haste than this would mean we either delay Explosive Shot in favor of a fourth Cobra Shot (not ideal at haste close to 20%) or we would have a short wait time resulting in no DPS increase for special shots in this time window.

I was just pointing out he's a bit over the cap. But w/e

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:56 pm

You just got told by a woman russak, how does it feel
grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Nice info Amye. I'll have to incorporate that into my hunter whenever I start playing him again. Where was that info posted if posted at all?
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

I would like to see some responses from our hunters on your app, your dps seems fairly competitive for your gear/spec and for it being 10 man. I'm sure there are some little things you could do to improve on some of those and its not so hot that a mage that doesn't play a hunter is able to point out these flaws but again, they are minor.

Are you comfortable with kiting, developing snap threat and choosing proper pathing to take little to no damage? How do you feel about entrapment? Are you situationally aware, Can you drop traps in the proper place instead of just where they are supposed to go to make sure a boss dies? We definitely want to make sure any hunter we recruit prioritizes the little jobs just as much as attempting to top Dps. How comfortable are you with sitting if we feel the hunter class isn't as great for a particular boss on heroic for raid stacking?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Tan wrote:You just got told by a woman russak, how does it feel

LOL http://www.google.com>How To Huntard >>GG

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 am

Ninetales wrote:I would like to see some responses from our hunters on your app, your dps seems fairly competitive for your gear/spec and for it being 10 man. I'm sure there are some little things you could do to improve on some of those and its not so hot that a mage that doesn't play a hunter is able to point out these flaws but again, they are minor.

Are you comfortable with kiting, developing snap threat and choosing proper pathing to take little to no damage? How do you feel about entrapment? Are you situationally aware, Can you drop traps in the proper place instead of just where they are supposed to go to make sure a boss dies? We definitely want to make sure any hunter we recruit prioritizes the little jobs just as much as attempting to top Dps. How comfortable are you with sitting if we feel the hunter class isn't as great for a particular boss on heroic for raid stacking?

Yes, I'm prefectly fine with kiting and taking little to no damage in the process. Thats what disengage and distracting shot is helpful for. Entrapment is already in my spec I love that talent, The 4 second root on trigger is great like on Cho'gall/Defence System I use both frost and snake trap to root/slow the adds as much as possible. I'm vary aware of my surroundings and do my best to advoid all the bad mechanics of an encounter. I can put traps in the proper place, I do prioritize these things. I rather do my job good and have a clean kill then being complete crap. And yes I'm perfectly fine with sitting when its called for =p

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:34 am

Would you be able to chat with us on vent Monday night around 11:30 or 12?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:58 am

The only thing I know about hunters is if you aren't glyphed for disengage, diaf

you pass my test
grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 am

Ninetales wrote:Would you be able to chat with us on vent Monday night around 11:30 or 12?

I can maybe sneak away from raid since it is normal but not 100% sure I can try

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 am

did you really put an "ì" in your username?

raggeee
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 am

grouch wrote:did you really put an "ì" in your username?

raggeee

Yup because the normal name is tooken =(

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”