Postby Asminth » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 am

Drìzzy wrote:
Amye wrote:grouch won't invite you with that i :shock:

I'm not a grouch =p I was just saying I'm bad with words :mrgreen: thats all

Too good.

Keoni
User

Postby Keoni » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Amye is warning you that Grouch, the GM, won't invite you to the guild with any special characters if you are accepted. He is the Grouch, not you.
ImageImage

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh mis read that lol, Hmmm guess I may need to think of a new name maybe

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 pm

perhaps... Drizzy?
grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Tan wrote:perhaps... Drizzy?

The name is already taken on that server as far as I know I try it when I came there to see what my latency was like, =(

Goratha
User

Postby Goratha » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 am

Sorry for not posting yet I'm still pretty sick but I'll look over the app asap and post stuff.

Goratha
User

Postby Goratha » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 am

Well I looked over your armory, there was a few things that came to mind. First off you're quite a bit over hit cap(.45%), your haste is a bit high and your mastery is a bit low... I'm sure you can mess around with reforging to get more ideal numbers. I noticed you were using Raptor's Strike major glyph I haven't seen this much before but it looks interesting, my question is what are some situations that you're using it? The other thing I noticed about your armory is you spec'd into One with Nature instead of Beastial Discipline which should be a dps loss unless I'm mistaken.

You seem to know what you're doing with survival, but hunters change a lot. Are you keeping up with PTR/patch notes? Do you think we are going to stay survival next patch or go BM/MM? Also are you comfortable with BM and MM? Are you okay with tranqing and marking all the time? When would you use explosive trap over black arrow?

Lowso
User

Postby Lowso » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 am

Goratha wrote:Well I looked over your armory, there was a few things that came to mind. First off you're quite a bit over hit cap(.45%), your haste is a bit high and your mastery is a bit low... I'm sure you can mess around with reforging to get more ideal numbers. I noticed you were using Raptor's Strike major glyph I haven't seen this much before but it looks interesting, my question is what are some situations that you're using it? The other thing I noticed about your armory is you spec'd into One with Nature instead of Beastial Discipline which should be a dps loss unless I'm mistaken.

You seem to know what you're doing with survival, but hunters change a lot. Are you keeping up with PTR/patch notes? Do you think we are going to stay survival next patch or go BM/MM? Also are you comfortable with BM and MM? Are you okay with tranqing and marking all the time? When would you use explosive trap over black arrow?

The Raptor strike glyph I just picked up this past week just for Nef so far because I was taking alot of damage in Phase 2, Mainly from the shadow bolts. I had a resto shaman Earth shilding me during that phase but she left the guild, So I glyphed raptor to help my holy pally out to save him mana since He was healing 4 on one piller That night. About my mastery and haste everytime I go to Female dwarf to change some of my stats around it shows it as a DPS lose so thats the only reason I haven't narrow down my haste more near 757, or reforged for a little more mastery. One with nature was the talent I choose at the start of Cata but you are correct Beastial Displine is a 34.69 dps Increase for me if I change that point around. I never looked into that sorry.

I played on the PTR yesterday to try and get a feel for MM again and seeing how hard casting was Aim shot was like since patch is Tuesday. I think we will go MM next patch it shows strong Single target DPS, With survival being off spec for AoE encounters. I vary comfortable with MM but as for BM haven't touched it in quite awhile but I'm sure it would take more than an hour to get comfortable with it. As for tranqing I'm fine with as for marking are you talking about hunters mark or marking trash symbols? I'm fine with HMing all the time but marking trash not really lol. I use explotsive trap when there are adds in a fight over Black arrow.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”