-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: I have been playing since Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): In Wrath, I've done 11/12 HM ICC25 (got briefly to p3 in 25man) and 12/12 HM ICC 10, heroic Halion 10, and halion 25 ( got to 24%), 14/14 Ulduar including alone in the darkness, tribute to mad skill in TOGC 25.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Mouthwash, Warrior
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, for the expertise and attack power racial
- Link to Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... mouthwash/ ; http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Mouthwash
- Can you describe the ruckus? wat

- Professions and why did you choose them: Engineering/jewelcrafting; I chose jewelcrafting for the 2 extra strength you get for using 3 34 str dragon’s eyes compared to 2 +20 str gems from the extra blacksmithing sockets. I chose engineering because currently rocket boots allow you to better place defile and move out of things in a hurry, and the haste to gloves is better than the strength you would gain for 40 strength.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I Played prot all of the time on Stormreaver before I came to Andorhal due to the fact that I was one of the tanks in Out of Line on Sormreaver during their TOGC 25 progression, and I have also tanked quite a bit on Andorhal for heroic lich king due to the fact that besides Aqual, I was the only one that was able to effectively tank shamblers and generate enough threat to pick up raging spirits, and also effectively absorb spirits in p3 lk.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: As fury right now I prioritize str>hit(up till 27%)>crit>haste. I also prioritize plate gear of all else for the 5% str bonus for wearing all plate gear.

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: As fury I get glyphs of raging blow, bloodthirst and slam for prime glyphs due to the fact that these are the only glyphs that are even relevant to fury dps. For major glyphs I use cleaving, victory rush, and death wish. I use glyph of cleaving because it is allows cleave to hit an extra mob which is amazing on many fights. I use glyph of deathwish and victory rush because they are the only other major glyphs that are somewhat relevant to fury PvE dps although in reality they are almost useless. For minor glyphs I use berserker rage, bloody healing and enduring victory. I chose berserker rage because extra rage is always good for warriors especially now that rage has been normalized and I am not constantly sitting at 100 rage any more. I use glyph of bloody healing so that I can self heal more and make healing a little easier on the hears, and finally I use glyph of enduring victory because on the off chance that I do get enduring victory to be useable I want to buy the maximum amount of time on it to effectively work it into my rotation.
As prot, for prime glyphs I use glyphs of shield slam, revenge and devastate because these are the most effective prime glyphs for prot. For major glyphs I use glyphs of thunder clap cleave and shockwave, mostly because for tanking cleave packs of mobs these are the most effective major glyphs. Finally, for minor glyphs I use glyph of berserker rage, demoralizing shout and commanding shout. I use berserker rage so that I can generate a free 5 rage whenever I get rage starved. I use glyphs of demoralizing shout and commanding because these debuff the boss and buff the raid most effectively as prot.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Currently my normal rotation is built off of bloodthirst ( this is because blood thirst is always usable and is not based of enrage procs like raging blow, so it is simpler and just as effective to build a rotation off of). Therefore my rotation is bloodthirst>raging blow>slam( which is often almost never used) all the while using heroic strike any time you can due to the fact that heroic strike is now off of the global.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Rank 5 First Sergeant (didn’t really pvp much in vanilla), didn’t pvp during BC and just started pvping in s8 of wrath and got 2200 in 5s.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Stormreaver:
On Stormreaver, in Out of Line during Ulduar/TOGC progression and was a prot warrior with a fury offspec during that time. I decided to leave Out of Line due to the fact that when they recruited me they didn’t really need another tank, and there were already 2 other fury warriors (whom were both officers) that were raiding with them, so it came to the point that I wasn’t really needed for their progression kills and then decided to leave.
Andorhal:
I transferred to Andorhal and joined Endeavour to play with a bunch of my friends that I used to raid with on Stormreaver (Aqual, whitestrip etc.) and starting raiding hard mode icc with them, and have been there since I transferred to Andorhal. The reason I am leaving is because for the past 4 months it has become an ever increasing headache to wipe constantly to the same mistakes (defile/infest) and due to the fact that I am tired of carrying a good portion of people while I raid.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img802.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 82325.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ez7s57pm592lih1a/
- Alts & their name/level: illusiveman level 80 mutilate rogue and Bluesclues level 80 holy Paladin
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): I can give an email address if need be
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Euphoric told me that you guys might be looking for 2 more melee and suggested I app
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Looking at your parses you have a lot of high dps rankings on WOL and WMO including being one of the top ranked time attack guilds, and I think I would be a beneficial addition to that.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? I have a intel Q6600 quad 2.4ghz processer overclocked to 3.06 ghz with an Nvidia 460 gtx graphic card, and 4 gigs of DDR2 800mhz RAM
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.
http://img139.imageshack.us/i/bullshite.jpg/

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Just going to say, I did arenas with him and some off and on ten mans with him as prot. Good listener and willing to take responsibility when he made mistakes with a desire to become a better player.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Did you personally have issues with defile placements on H LK 25 or cutters on H Halion 25? Have you tanked H Halion? If you were dps on H Halion, which realm were you dpsing in for the most part? How much interest do you have in tanking with cataclysm approaching?

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 am

where in michigan are you from?

broette
User

Postby broette » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 am

fuck michigannnnnnnnn

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Nehraxus wrote:Did you personally have issues with defile placements on H LK 25 or cutters on H Halion 25? Have you tanked H Halion? If you were dps on H Halion, which realm were you dpsing in for the most part? How much interest do you have in tanking with cataclysm approaching?

I did not have any problems with defile placements on heroic lk, and on heroic halion i was the follow person everyone followed since I was one of the few people that did not eat cutter everytime. I have also both, tanked and dpsed heroic halion. When I tanked and dps heroic halion I was on the botttom for p2 and 3 in both cases. As far as tanking in cataclysm goes, I would be fine with that.

Chomb wrote:where in michigan are you from?

well, i live just north of Detroit near Romeo and commute to ann arbor to go to the University of Michigan due to the fact that it costs a crazy amount to live on campus and i cant afford it :(

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:14 pm

i know where romeo is! its only 15 minutes from where i grew up! between almont and dryden.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 pm

do you guys live near flint? I hear that place is ghetto as fuck according to Michael Moore.
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

ROFL! Now that you mention it. I had Thanksgiving dinner at an Old Country Buffet in Flint.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Chomb wrote:I had Thanksgiving dinner at an Old Country Buffet

seriously?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 pm

holyshoot wrote:do you guys live near flint? I hear that place is ghetto as fuck according to Michael Moore.

Flint is still ghetto as fuck, i go there 3 times a week to do research. it is crazy there are homeless drug addicts all up and down the main drag, and you can expect to get an e-mail atleast twice a month from the flint campus about someone getting robbed, or even shot( although that has only happened once in the past 3 years). So if you decide to ever go there make sure you never go to northern flint for one and get out of there by the time it gets dark.

blind
User

Postby blind » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Your family doesn't know how to make their own turkey or something? Who the fuck goes to an Old Country buffet for thanksgiving. Shit

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I came here expecting to read something mildly creepy about washing mouth's from Kiris, I'm dissapointed.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 pm

it was with my in-laws. its a long story but turned out better than a dinner at home anyways.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 am

Oh chomb you never cease to amaze me. :D
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”