Icyy / Orc Rogue / Assassination

Baddies
Icyy
User

Icyy / Orc Rogue / Assassination

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 20 (21 on November 22)

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 6PM - 12AM EST

- Number of Testicles: 2

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): if need be yes
-- Saturday (optional): if need be yes
-- Sunday: yes

- Do any others have access to your account? no

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes

- How long have you played WoW: i believe almost 3 years now

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Nax 10/25 Clear
OS 3D 10/25 Clear
Uld 10/25 Clear, have both Drakes and i got 0 light but this was when it wasn't progression
ToGC 10/25 Clear, took a 2 month break during this time so the kills were not during progression
ICC 10/25 Clear, Realm First Fall of the Lich King with Refined on Area 52

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Icyy, Rogue

- Race & why did you choose it: Orc - AP mini trinket and since i was Combat for most of the expansion the Exp is very nice. Since we can reforge gear for the stats we need im going goblin come Cataclysm for the 1% haste and Rocket Jump.

- Link to Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/icyy/
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... 52&cn=Icyy

- Can you describe the ruckus? I'm not sure what you mean by this question, if you mean Noise or Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks.

- Professions and why did you choose them: 450 JC/ 450 ENG. Best 2 professions to have as a rogue and who doesn't love engineering percs.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Assassination / Sub PVP. I play my offspec on a regular basis, it used to be Combat PVE as my off but Frost DK's can bring the 4% and Combat is falling behind in Dmg.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
Assassination PVE:
Using Heroic Sanq 4 piece. The stats are better then the offpiece / 2 piece t10 combo and the 4 set comes in handy in tight situations. I have 375 hit, 23 expertise, 36% mastery and just short of 1k haste. The gear and enchants are pretty standard. Any gear that already has Haste on it you reforge the lower stat to mastery, other then that you reforge it to haste assuming you are Poison hit cap and exp capped. Running 1.8/1.4 since we backstab sub 35% and we do not get back energy from melee crits anymore so double 1.4 is no longer more dps.

Combat PVE:
The setup is the exact same except for weapons and reforges. I haven't checked in a wile but i believe its still reforge anything with haste until white hit cap of 646 i think. Have my 284 LK Axe for Combat

If you need me to go into detail about my Sub pvp gear/spec let me know and i shall do so.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Mutilate PVE:
Primes - Mutilate (Main combo point generator), Rupture (Easier upkeep and Rupture/Garrote returns Energy) and Vendetta (everything dies very quickly and i feel i kept messing up my rotation with the backstab glyph because i was energy capping very easily and with the ability queue system it was messing me up pretty bad)
Major - Feint (Free of cost), Sprint (Increased Run Speed), Fan of Knives (Increased AOE for Fan of Knives)

Combat PVE:
Primes - Sinister Strike (main combo point generator), Rupture (easier upkeep), Adrenaline Rush (More Energy regen and increased 20% melee attack speed)
Major - Feint (Free of cost), Sprint (Increased Run Speed), Fan of Knives (Increased AOE for Fan of Knives)

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Start of by using my Speed Pot macro which uses a Speed Potion and restealths me, then i open up with garrote into a Slice and Dice depending on wether we lust or not off the bat i either 4-5 point rupture and then a 4-5 envenom to refresh SnD/get Envenom buff or envenom first to refresh SnD and then rupture. Then it's a matter of priority if rupture is about to fall off, how much energy do you have etc. Use Cooldowns appropriately.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I currently have 2200-2300 MMR in 2v2 and 3v3 bracket, got to 2100 personal and arena partner stopped logging on and i didn't care enough so i didn't bother after i got my shoulders. Most likely going to go hard next season and try and run RMD.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

Nidhogg (Area 52) - I was in this guild from Nax all the way to ICC. Not Realm first material but we had about 10 of the best players on the server in the guild at the time and we where all very good friends so i stuck it out until it got to the point that i got tired of carrying people, wiping on farm content, and not seeing people log on for raids. Me and Dreamerz left to join Phenomenom.

Phenomenom (Chromaggus) - Got my Light of Dawn here. I was in the guild for about 1 1/2 until i left for several reasons. They where very rude, abnoxious and unproffesional. Guild also turned into a 10 man guild so everyone left.

Refined (Area 52) - Came back to Area 52, joined Refined because i was friends with Deusbellum at the time and he knew i was/am the best rogue on the server and i joined with no need of applying. Got my Realm First Lich King here 2 months after i got Light of Dawn. Stayed for about 3 months and gquit today because in the past month people have been just all around rude, loot was going to lower dps/people who died to dumb stuff over me, alot of the word Nigger goes around in the guild as well. Today was my last strike when i rolled a 94 on Invincible and after i won the roll he just decided to go to lower roll wins. On top of that the LK gun that i was the only one who needed (use macro to equip throwing knife before i fok built into my fok macro and use gun/bow for the rest since i almost never fok anyways and my main attacks have /startattack and to re equip the bows since equipping items dont cost globals) and gave it to the hunter who had bought his LOD with us today for free.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

I was talking to a friend from Fusion in the conversation.

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
Alot of my prior records have been erased due to it beeing over 2 months but the remaining ones i can show for pre 4.0

Assassination Pre 4.0 -
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kox5 ... =3559#Icyy
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qcwz ... =8474#Icyy

Combat Pre 4.0 -
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dymw ... 917&e=3059
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l4xk ... =5535#Icyy

Assassination 4.0 -
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3tnl ... 748&e=2864

- Alts & their name/level: Shamaltoe 80 Troll Restoration Shaman

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected] (also my realid)

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Broette (aka Faii) and Tan. I've known them for quiet a long time.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Same/Better Progression and i have 2 good friends in guild.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I don't know the exact specs for my PC but i run 30 fps. I'm also buying a new beast pc from Newegg when Black Friday comes around.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

I live in Boston. Also they moved all the servers located in Boston to NY Data Center during the summer.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
Im Very good with Paint so ill post several that i already have.

I Drew these back when LDW HM was progression and giving a vague idea on how to do the LOS strat.

I made this for marketing. I had to create a Interface for our idea which was a improved version of google including a Itunes song interface makign it more conveniant for consumers since everyone uses google and would generate them more profit. I tried pitching it to google but they never got back to me =[

Icyy
User

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:25 pm

i also forgot to mention HM Halion i posted 2 logs of me doing halion and im wearing the ring from there so im sorry for forgetting and hope it didnt cause much trouble.

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 pm

You forgot your... modified LDW strat picture.

grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Pahimar
User

Postby Pahimar » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Tan wrote:You forgot your... modified LDW strat picture.

I can see it now....

Stand on the balls! Stand on the balls!
Tan wrote:I want to run my fingers through your hair.

no homo

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 pm

How do you feel about trading your pvp spec in for a combat spec? Do you personally have issues with defile placements on H LK 25 or cutters on H Halion 25? The word nigger along with other internet racism is certainly used on occasion here, do you see that being a problem?

Icyy
User

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 pm

got no problem with trading the specs my 284 axe has been going to waste, and to min max id only need like 1 min to reforge my gear from mastery to hit for combat

no and no on defile/cutters

i dont have a problem with the word nigger when its kidding around, but its pretty fucked up when it's actually intended for rascism

tan... i can't believe you kept that rofl...

chestie said my strat needed more penis so bamn =P

Icyy
User

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm

like when someone calls me a spic etc

other then that i could careless on racial slurs

Psawed
User

Postby Psawed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Icyy wrote:like when someone calls me a spic

We already have one of those...

broette
User

Postby broette » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 pm

if you were to transfer, how would you feel about buying me a reins of the crimson deathcharger off the area 52 AH (since there's only 100 of them there on a daily basis) and giving it to me as a server-warming gift? spic

Icyy
User

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 pm

broette wrote:if you were to transfer, how would you feel about buying me a reins of the crimson deathcharger off the area 52 AH (since there's only 100 of them there on a daily basis) and giving it to me as a server-warming gift? spic

<3

and i only haz 50k pretty sure they go for like over 60

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Don't be a mexican't
grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Icyy
User

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:04 pm

you still have alts on area 52 faii you buy it

broette
User

Postby broette » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm

all I have over there is faii (my paladong) and she has like .. 4k :(

Icyy
User

Postby Icyy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 pm

i just checked its 75-80k here

reiza
User

Postby reiza » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

this is a pretty good app. unfortunately we have three very active rogues at the moment and all plan stay rogue into cataclysm. although i don't think we should dismiss this app right away based on the fact that there is so much overlap with buffs/debuffs now that raid composition is less of an issue. i think we'll need to discuss this app further, but for now just hang in there.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”