Baddies
Yukiza
User

Yukiza - Fury Warrior

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26, Toronto

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 6pm-12am EST

- Number of Testicles: 0, my ex yanked them off when she found out I cheated on her

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional):
-- Saturday (optional):
-- Sunday:

- Do any others have access to your account? No

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No, never got around to go through the process of getting one

- How long have you played WoW: I’ve played wow since beta, took breaks from time to time

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Wotlk: KT, Yogg, Anub
BC: Kaelthas, Lady Vash, Ilidan, 3rd boss of Sunwell
Pre-BC: Ragnaros, Nef, C’thun

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Yukiza, Warrior

- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, best melee dps race plus I have a thing for female orcs….

- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Yukiza

- Can you describe the ruckus? That’s what she said

- Professions and why did you choose them:
Blacksmithing/JC: BS for extra sockets and JC for Dragon’s eye gems

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Fury/Arms pvp
I pvp when I’m not raiding

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
Fury - I basically do the math when it comes to choosing which piece to wear, what do I gain/what do I lose if I wear certain pieces. Arm pen hard cap then gem for str/crit. I usually regem whenever I get new upgrades.

Arms PvP – mostly pvp gear while using a few pve for damage burst

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Fury – Glyph of Cleaving (aoe benefit), Glyph of Heroic Strike (more rage for pewpew), Glyph of Whirlwind (more WW for pewpew) // Glyph of Battle/Command/Bloodrage

Arms PvP – Glyph of MS/Sweeping Strike/Bladestorm, Glyph of Bloodrage/Battle/Charge

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
WW-BT-Slam (when Bloodsurge procs)-HS (when I have 50 or more rage)

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
None worth mentioning

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I play with a group of rl friends on this server we made <SOJU> a while back for fun. We then joined up with a 10m guild <Red Herring> because they were a nice group of players, they ended up transferring. <Awakened> was then formed another 10m guild, we were progressing fast in icc10 having only raid basically 1-2 days a week, got to LK 29% and was stuck, ppl were burnt out…we were thinking about joining Brutal Knights but not all of us will get to raid so that didn’t happen. I then caught a recruiting post from <Endeavour> and talked to them, the deal was we join them and everyone will get to raid (that’s what we wanted) a couple of members didn’t want to leave so half of us went to <Endeavour> and half stayed, guild leader disbanded the guild couple of days later.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Currently at work, will post up screenshot once I get home. Basically Blizzard default UI, Recount, Omen, DBM.

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:
http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/1574656
ToGc25 and ICC25 combined.

- Alts & their name/level: Azumie 80 UD priest, Thuly 80 Orc DK

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): MSN

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
Greyknight suggested that I app for SM when you guys needed a fury war a while back, but I was in <Awakened> with my friends, and when I finally decided to app you guys picked up Legend. Greyknight advised me that Legend gquit due to <insert reason>…..and here I am. I used to joined Greyknight and Euphoric’s ICC25 pug. Euphoric was the one that gave me the 2 bloods for my Shadow’s Edge, thanks again! ;o

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
Simple Math because..for obvious reasons. When I express interest in a game I really accel at it. When Counterstrike was THE game I played in the top league (cal-i) and attended CPL if you guys still remember it or even heard of it. I pick up things very quickly and react to situations very quickly and….I’m asian.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Intel i7 930 quad core
8gig RAM
GTX 285
Solid 60 FPS during 25m raid.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
Currently at work will run test once I get home. Never dc’ed unless its server’s issue.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

forgot to add a lil something. i understand my gear isn't up to par for heroic icc25 however i do exceptional dps with my current gear....so just think of what i could do with heroic gear ;o

just sayin...

Greyknight
User

Postby Greyknight » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 pm

- Are you available sunday? it seems you didnt fill out that blank.
- After all of the guilds breaking up, etc, where are your friends now and what are they doing, because it was a concern for you to be raiding 10's with them but now after all that, what is your position now.
- I noticed on the WMO that your dps is relatively the same to the "profusion" warrior, after checking putricide, festergut, saurfang(which u beat him on this one) and princes(and this one too), what was his gear like, given that it was really close and i know RNG is a factor in terms of being targeted with certain abilties, what was his gear like compared to yours. I wanted to know because we are usually recruiting the top tier players and i want to know what would make you stand out from him.
- Run the speed test to boston server

I'll probably have more questions later but strapped for time atm. In any case, i have ran with this person in my pug runs and he is beastly for his gear. Although i admit he dies on trash, i haven't seen him do stupid crap yet like standing too close to saurfang before engaging or pulling aggro on adds/boss and getting himself killed. Hes asian so thats some brownie points in there haha but from my examples of being asian, probably negative points!

PS. I would have probably killed you in CS though

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No, never got around to go through the process of getting one

should pick one up imo
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Greyknight wrote:- Are you available sunday? it seems you didnt fill out that blank.
- After all of the guilds breaking up, etc, where are your friends now and what are they doing, because it was a concern for you to be raiding 10's with them but now after all that, what is your position now.
- I noticed on the WMO that your dps is relatively the same to the "profusion" warrior, after checking putricide, festergut, saurfang(which u beat him on this one) and princes(and this one too), what was his gear like, given that it was really close and i know RNG is a factor in terms of being targeted with certain abilties, what was his gear like compared to yours. I wanted to know because we are usually recruiting the top tier players and i want to know what would make you stand out from him.
- Run the speed test to boston server

I'll probably have more questions later but strapped for time atm. In any case, i have ran with this person in my pug runs and he is beastly for his gear. Although i admit he dies on trash, i haven't seen him do stupid crap yet like standing too close to saurfang before engaging or pulling aggro on adds/boss and getting himself killed. Hes asian so thats some brownie points in there haha but from my examples of being asian, probably negative points!

PS. I would have probably killed you in CS though

- i am available Sunday nights
- a couple of them are only interested in 10m so we basically arrange to run 10m in the weekend
- regarding "profusion" his GS is 5980 i believe, while mine is 5780. we have the same weapons, however serveral of his pieces are higher tier than mine. if giving his gear i would definitely pump out more dps
- will run speed test once i get home

PS. i don't think so ;o

ripper
User

Postby ripper » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:12 pm

omg legend actually xfer'd?

whatta fgt

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm

ripper wrote:omg legend actually xfer'd?

whatta fgt

legend was kicked for being a flaky fuck that died all the time. he did not gquit.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Greyknight advised me that Legend is no longer in SM due to <insert reason>...

fixed ;o

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

yo Jimmy are you good at CS just like your awsome at HON/LoL ????
if so i think i can wipe floor with you :D

fria
User

Postby fria » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 pm

why are you using the str rep ring over the agi one

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 pm

fria wrote:why are you using the str rep ring over the agi one

i have agi belt and cloak and i like to balance it out so thats why i chose the str ring, plus i prefer the +8 str bonus over agi.

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

sorry +4 str

Visions
User

Postby Visions » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I've had him in several of my pugs as well and I can vouch for his ability at putting up numbers, can't remember much about mistakes since it's hard to fuck up ToC.
Teach us to give and not to count the cost; To fight and not to heed the wounds; To toil and not to seek for rest...

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 pm

is that your ui in raids?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”