Legend - Fury Warrior

Baddies
Innercourse
User

Legend - Fury Warrior

Postby Innercourse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:19 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, Denver, CO
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): mon/tues/thurs from early afternoon til ~4am, other days i work from 6pm server

til 3 am server that is soon to change though.
- Number of Testicles: Two
- Can you attend raids on these days:
- I spoke with Grouch briefly on vent about my schedule. I work nights right now but have mon/tues/thurs off,

however in ~2 weeks I will be working regular daytime shifts and would be able to raid any day of the week no

problem.
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Not currently
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Not currently
-- Saturday (optional): Not currently
-- Sunday: Not currently
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope, never
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Began playing in '06, 206 days played on this warrior
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): In BC I cleared all content excluding sunwell. I did SWP all

post nerf as a dps warrior that entire time. I took a break when Wotlk came out because I had my newborn twins to

take care of which is why i hit 80 so late. Completed naxx 10/25, OS10/25 both 3 drakes, Maly 10/25 the maly kills

were late because nobody really ever killed him anymore. Ulduar 10/25, Algalon on 10 man. Never really did many 25

uld hard modes because Accelerate stopped going in there, have 3 tree fryea and hodir hm down on 25. 10/25 man toc,

insanity 10 man, mad skill on 25. Everything but lich king down on 25 ICC, i havent had much of a 10 man group

lately so i dont believe ive killed sindragosa yet on 10 man.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Legend, Warrior
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, switched from tauren the first day it was available for the expertise from

axes and bloodfury racial.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Legend
- Can you describe the ruckus? sometimes the ruckus is when you "mistakenly" put it in the wrong hole and she wasnt

ready for it
- Professions and why did you choose them:
Jewelcrafting ~ I choose this for the sexy jewelers gems
Blacksmithing ~ For the 2 extra sockets of course and for the hopes of blizzard one day making the specializations

worth having again
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Currently im 19/52 fury for my main spec, i have 5/5 in unbridled wrath and 1/1 anger management both provide extra

rage, i also spec into heroic fury which resets the cd of intercept and is highly usefull on nearly every fight in

icc. One wierd thing about my spec is have 2/2 improved rend which I recently switched too this week, it will be a

dps increase if used correctly but ill go over the in the dps rotation part of the app. if i was needed to change

my fury spec to pick up imp shouts it would be fine, my current spec is pretty much for maximum dps.
My offspec is 54/17 pve arms, i havent played it much lately just because the dps is simply inferior to what fury

can put out nowadays.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
For fury spec i gear around a number of stats, I am arp hard capped so i need to maintain the hard cap while not

losing out on too many other stats. 5% hit, 26 expertise in the main hand so my special attacks cannot be dodged.

Im using 2 pc t10 and 2 pc t9 right now because the 2 set for t9 is not worth replacing until i have 4 pieces t10.

I spent my emblems on the offpiece gloves and cloak which are both bis pre hard modes and also the emblems leather

belt which is second only to the leather belt from putricide which i didnt think i had a chance at getting so it

will work until then. I am 1 exp short of 26 in the mainhand right now which will soon change when i upgrade to the

t10 legs then i will be capped. basic fury run down: hardcap arp, 5% hit, 26 expertise, 40%+ crit unbuffed, as much

strength as possible after that.
For my arms spec basically i want to maintain the arp hardcap, and 8% hit. I only have 9 expertise in this set

because for arms exp isnt worth as much and i get more value from other stats, and you can also turn a dodge into

an overpower so it isnt a huge loss. My arms set isnt ideal right now because i have been gearing solely towards

fury so it doesnt have the best stat balance/ gear setup.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
For fury i use glyph of heroic strike for the rage return it gives per HS crit, glyph of cleaving so that my cleave

hits an extra target which is extremely useful on aoe fights, and finally glyph of whirlwind which decreases the cd

by 2 seconds which is a significant damage dealing ability.
For Arms I use glyph of rending which adds 6 seconds to rend which is a major ability of arms damage, glyph of

Mortal Strike which adds 10% increased ms dmg, and glyph of execution which has execute deal damage as thought

there were 10 more rage points. all arms glyphs buff the main abilities
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Use bloodthirst and whirlwind everytime they are off cooldown while trying to hit slam every taste for blood proc

without clipping my BT or WW. Spamming heroic strike pretty much that entire time while maintaining that rotation.

I recently added improved rend to my spec so when i have bt and ww on cd and there is no bloodsurge proc then i

switch to battle stance and rend, and only miss out on maybe a single heroic strike, when done correctly it will be

a slight dps increase and is not widely used but i feel i can use it effectively. On aoe fights I replace heroic

strike with cleave and place priority on maintaining whirlwind and cleave over bloodthirst for all the added aoe

damage. I also use an indestructible armor potion prior to the pull for each boss for the added attack power i

recieve for the first 2 minutes of each fight, using that allows me to still pop a speed potion when bloodlust

comes. I also time my cds with trinket procs.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I dont really pvp at all

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
out of raid / meter padding *cough* world #1 emalon 25 *cough*
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ ... 1fee6b.png
I will join a voa or something and post a recent shot in raid
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:
My dps would be higher just from being in your raid with the comp you guys run with
Marrowgar from tonight. bad raid dps and some threat issues
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/12218234#damageout
Saurfang from tonight some latency issues but we also didnt have 4% phys dmg buff
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/12218236#damageout
- Alts & their name/level: Obseen, 80 dk ~5500 gs
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): im on xfire user name innercourse
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I have been on this server my entire wow career

and you guys have always been the best. I feel that i share the same goals as you all do as far as raiding goes and

getting things done in game.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I would like to be in a guild where i get to

experience all of the pve content each patch and have possibilities at US or even world firsts which i feel simple

math has the potential to do.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
AMD Phenom 9850 quad core 2.51ghz, 8 gigs ram, nvidia 9600GT graphics card, dual screens- main screen 26" hd

widescreen samsung secondary is a 20" flat panel. Normally ~30 FPS or higher in raids. new graphics card coming

soon
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the

results below. comcast cable
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Innercourse
User

Postby Innercourse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 am

LOL something is really wrong when i hit submit and it wont let me get rid of all those rediculous spaces between everything. It definitely did not look like that at the preview screen :P

vix
User

Postby vix » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 am

this guys a baller, and good.

twice daily.

Bahamabramha
User

Postby Bahamabramha » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am

*Sniff*

When your getting server firsts I want you to remember who it was that stepped up and killed anub.

80)

Yukiza
User

Postby Yukiza » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 am

ahh i was just gonna post my app when i saw legend's ;o

looks like you guys got your fury war.

blind
User

Re: Legend - Fury Warrior

Postby blind » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am

Innercourse wrote:however in ~2 weeks I will be working regular daytime shifts and would be able to raid any day of the week no
problem.

He's arguably the best warrior on the server now. He knows what he's doing. It was all covered in his other app.
If you want another warrior, there you go.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 pm

denying this one jut so you have to make like an 8th application.

jkjk
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

ripper
User

Postby ripper » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 pm

ilulegend, always!

fria
User

Postby fria » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 pm

looks good

Psychotron
User

Postby Psychotron » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

otsego here, this guy blows goats i have proof

Innercourse
User

Postby Innercourse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Psychotron wrote:otsego here, this guy blows goats i have proof

i miss you from bc :( you always had all the shit i needed, made me sad panda

Greyknight
User

Postby Greyknight » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Yukiza wrote:ahh i was just gonna post my app when i saw legend's ;o

looks like you guys got your fury war.

u liar, u were never gonna app! lol

Innercourse
User

Postby Innercourse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

I'd like to also add that I'm on frost infusion and just so happen to have a full frost resist set :)

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm

We have a dk already collecting the fragments, joining this guild you probably shouldn't expect to complete your legendary any time soon, if at all. How does that make you feel?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Innercourse
User

Postby Innercourse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Ninetales wrote:We have a dk already collecting the fragments, joining this guild you probably shouldn't expect to complete your legendary any time soon, if at all. How does that make you feel?

doesn't really matter I was just saying. As a trial I obviously wouldn't be getting anything at all in the near future anyways. Luckily my current gear/stats are nearly perfect.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”