- Age & Location: 24. Florida
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 2007
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Killed Guldan, Helya, and Xavius CE. I did not raid Uldir, ToS, or Antorus. I have about 60-70 attempts on Mythic Jaina and have a good understanding of the fight with multiple sub-15% pulls. I also raided T11, T12 (6/7 FL), T13, T15 at a more casual level killing all Normal content and some Heroic.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Raided with Massacre Scene - Turalyon for a few weeks only for Mythic Jaina, but I can't keep up with the weekday raiding because of my early A.M. work schedule. Weekend raiding is about the only option I have. In Legion I raided with Internet Bullies - Dalaran for EN until the guild died. I then went to Fused - Illidan in NH up to Elisande until the 20-hour raid schedule burned me out. I finished NH with Big Crits - Sen'jin until Gul'dan died and I took a long break from WoW and just recently returned.
- Name & Class: Neodorian - Hpally. Neodorea - Disc Priest. Would prefer the Priest, but can play the Pally if needed.
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /neodorian https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... n/neodorea
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Holy Paladin. I play Ret really only to do WQs and do not tank. Main spec on the priest is Disc. I can play all 3 specs if need be. I generally do not play holy, but am comfortable doing any content as shadow.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Hpally - I run a glimmer build so HS is #1 priority, followed by at least one charge of Crusader Strike on CD or Light of Dawn on AoE, followed by using Infusion of Light procs.
Disc - Keep Atonement on tanks at all times, keep DoT on 1-2 targets (or more if healing is less intense), keep one charge of Holy Radiance on CD unless a big burst healing window is soon approaching. Schism/Solace/Penance on CD, unless burst window is approaching, then hold Schism for it.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste is the #1 priority for both Glimmer Paladin and Disc priest. After that the secondaries do not hold as much value as ilvl.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I use both Priest and Paladin discords along with dissecting logs to improve my character capability.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am an experienced Mythic Raider and strive to play my classes to their fullest potential. I constantly put time into improving my performance. I have experience playing every healing class at a high level and understand the support role thoroughly. I am always competitive since the majority of the enjoyment I get from WoW is competing against friends and other shitters. I will come to raids prepared with consumables, along with knowledge of the fights that we will be progressing so that I will not come into a fight completely blind and waste 19 other people's time.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23130300 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39150257
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core. Video Card - Nvidia GTX 1070FTW Edition. Memory - 16 GB Ram.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? A few of my friends joined SM in Uldir. I raided with Ticki, Pumpins, and Crusia for multiple tiers during Legion. I also raided with Dagmarlena during Tier 11 in Cataclysm before he joined SM.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8244031728
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).