Krunta Prot Warrior (Xfer) - denied 09/30

Even Baddier Baddies
Krunta

Krunta Prot Warrior (Xfer) - denied 09/30

Postby Krunta » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Player information:
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): dunno you server time but 6:00pm est -1:00am est
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
--- Tuesday:yes
--- Wednesday:yes
--- Thursday: Si
--- Sunday:yes
--- Monday:yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Who? no
- How long have you played WoW: about 3-4 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): every endgame boss up to Brutalus, not present for the kill but attended several weeks on attempts

Character Information:
- Name, Race, Class, Level: Kruntta Tauren Warrior 70
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Kruntta
- Can you describe the ruckus? Sorry i dont speak spanish
- Professions and why did you choose them: Blacksmithing for consumables/armor future and present i was mining but am now midway thru enchanting for ring enchants
- Talent Spec, are you willing to respec: 10/5/46 of coarse willing to respec to whatever alternative necessary for progression
- Attunements (BT/Hyjal/Vials): done
- Gear information, do you have gear for offspecs: Full T6 including any warrior protection piece from bt/hyjal and some miscellaneous crafted, 5/10man instances i also i have a partial fury set with pieces from bt/hyjal
- Highest PvP Rank on this character: 11
- Prior guild(s) and your reasons for leaving: Gaidin on the server Blackwing Lair, Disbanded due to poor attendance and a dying server

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your main character's UI:http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3464/wowscrnshot033008202251ra6.jpg
- Any WWS links you feel we should see:
- Alts and their name/level: i dont do alts
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): MSN is [email protected]
- Why Simple Math?: One of my former guild members Caedan, xfer to your guild told me good things of Simple Math and being that i cant settle for less than top endgame material i decided on Simple Math
- How did you find us?: Caedan
- Anything else we should know about you?: I play to win and am very dedicated, i do just about what ever it takes to get ahead i do my PvE research for all new material and come ready to play and progress. I have a good sense of humor and can handle any type of it. I have every piece of protection/avoidance piece from bt/hyjal a protection warrior would use so my gear and spec definatly does change depending on my role, i kno im a few bosses behind u guys and gear wise, but its nothing im not more than capable of dealing with. Id really like to get back into a guild that equally or better organized as my last guild was before our meltdown and thru your progression it shows that Simple Math is full of it. I am currently on the server of Gurubashi where i xfered to play with a friend after my guild's disband
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2499/34654988kc3.png

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”