Fayden - 70 resto shaman(possible x-fer)

Even Baddier Baddies
Fayden

Fayden - 70 resto shaman(possible x-fer)

Postby Fayden » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Player information:
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Anywhere from 3 - 12 (EST)
- Number of Testicles: 7
- Can you attend raids on these days:
--- Tuesday: Yes
--- Wednesday: If at all I will be late, around 9, I'm involved in my youth group.
--- Thursday:Yes
--- Sunday:Yes
--- Monday:Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Who? Nope
- How long have you played WoW: 2 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've killed Brutallus and put in minor attempts on Felmyst.

Character Information:
- Name, Race, Class, Level: Fayden, Tauren, Shaman, 70
- Link to Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&n=Fayden (Bt gear on, I do have a haste set.)
- Can you describe the ruckus? The ruckus? hmmmm, its ruckusy?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Alc and Herb. Alc stone for raiding, and herb to help with consumables.
- Talent Spec, are you willing to respec: 8/0/53 And yes I'm more than willing to do what the guild needs.
- Attunements (BT/Hyjal/Vials): All of the above.
- Gear information, do you have gear for offspecs: 2 set t6 enhance + random badge gear.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character: I don't pvp much, highest rating was 1900 in s2.
- Prior guild(s) and your reasons for leaving: Remorseless(anub'arak), people didn't show dedication, they showed just to show up and not to play.

Other Information:
- Any WWS links you feel we should see: None that I know of.
- Alts and their name/level: Zylos, 66 mage
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): AIM = Doublee Aron
- Why Simple Math?: Seems like an enjoyable guild with a good amount of put together people, and I'd love to see the end of the xpac.
- How did you find us?: A friend (Ovapower) mentioned the guild to me and I was interested.
- Anything else we should know about you?: I love Track / Field and snowboarding.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint:

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”