- Can you attend raids on these days:
--- Tuesday: yes
--- Wednesday: yes
--- Thursday: yes
--- Sunday: questionable - depends
--- Monday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Who? No one
- How long have you played WoW: since Beta, same character as i am playing now
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): everything in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia, all world bosses, Zul'Gurrub, AQ 20/40, Naxx, Kara, Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK, Hyjal, Zul'Aman, and BT. (I probably missed something, chances are, I've killed it. I've experienced everything except Sunwell, besides Kalecgos)

Character Information:
- Name, Race, Class, Level: Slips on Dentarg server, Tauren, Shaman, 70
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rg&n=Slips
- Can you describe the ruckus? Yes, it is very loud.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Maxed Herbalism and Alchemy, it's convenient to be able to make my own potions/elixirs/flasks and herbalism makes it easier to make these things.
- Talent Spec, are you willing to respec: I'm normally restoration, I have the gear for enhancements, and I have elemental gear but it's not up to par with my other sets.
- Attunements (BT/Hyjal/Vials): I'm attuned to both, i have my ring and neck
- Gear information, detailed: 2300 +healing, 183 haste, 200 mp5 while not casting all unbuffed
- Highest PvP Rank on this character: Legionnaire
- Prior guild(s) and your reasons for leaving: I'm currently in Imho on Dentarg, it's not so much the guild more than it is the server, I think Imho is great, they have good people in it. We're the best guild on the server and only on Kalecgos. The server is basically dead and I'm tired of never having anything to do on Deadtarg. I just want to be on a different server and meet new people.

Other Information:
- Any WWS links you feel we should see: http://wowwebstats.com/4gb11n225co4w
- Alts and their name/level: I don't really do alts. Especially if I do decide to transfer to Andorhal
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Dlabella123 is my AIM
- Why Simple Math?: I've transfered from Tichondrius to Dentarg Pre BC and hated not being the best when I had the ability to be the best. FInally, now that I'm in the best guild on Dentarg, I hate the server being dead. Basically, if you're not in Imho, you're in greens on Dentarg if that gives you an idea. Lastly, I want to go to a new guild without losing any progression that I have attained in Imho.
- How did you find us?: New Enemy Conquest used to be my old guild on Dentarg and I was just trolling the WoW forums and looked at progression.
- Anything else we should know about you?: Well, like I've stated before, I'm from Dentarg. I would like to know that I will be accepted into a great guild before I transfer.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: Hmm, I use a Mac. So it won't be in MSPaint but I will come up with something :P

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”